part 44 | Epilogue: you & I 4ever

"Tell me what's happening" after the awkward silence since I arrived, I finally spoke. Mina is staring down on the floor. That might have left a hole . She sighs.

"Nothing" I hissed . I heard the same answer 4 times. Mina is so stubborn. She won't tell anything that's bothering her .
"You're silence says otherwise. Mina you distanced yourself from us. What's the matter." Two months ago taehyung proposed to me. It was the best day of my life. After my friends got to know about this they were more than happy for me. We've not decided on the date yet. That should be done when our schedules are empty. Apparently it's not until this month.

Mina would be happiest about taehyung's proposal but since last month she hasn't called me often nor accepts my calls. Today I excused myself from work cause her silence is making me go crazy.

"Me and my husband got in an argument" she finally uttered.
"Geez do I need to break his bones?, What he did ?"  I've met jack many times when I visit her. He's usually doesn't look the typa man to argue.
" No , I would've done it already if needed. "

" Then what's the matter? "
" We kinda had a childish argument ig.. maybe well I haven't went for a vacation since long. I tried to convince him whinning about it ummm.... We'll does this sound childish to you? "

I tried to hard to control my laughter.
" We'll what are you? 5 years old? Geez I can't believe you guys fought about this"

" Idc, I want a vacation with him only him yet he has mountains of work to do. I mean I can take a leave. He said he can't and I got pissed on that. So we kinda argued on that".

" So you're telling me you both haven't shared a word from a month? "

" Not exactly but, we share cold replies "

" Omg you guys are so stupid. Dude it's okay if he got no free time. You should talk it out you can't avoid eachother over some stupid reason "
Not every couples have same life. It's not easy until you put some afford. We really need to sacrifice to make it balanced.

After lecturing her for an hour.I finally convinced her to leave soobin either at my home or yeri's. So that they can have some time alone for themselves .

After picking soobin and eunji from school . I dropped him off at home then eunji. Taehyung's father isn't home when I reached. I heard Ari doesn't babysit eunji anymore. She found something she's interested in and thought to gave it a try. Though I'm not sure what she does.

As per my fictional experience from books, 90% of exs are bitches. They're literally walking red flag. I never felt any negative vibes around Ari. She really talks less like me. Though I'm different I'm extrovert around the people I'm comfortable with. Even though we interacted very few times I can tell she's not 90% of exs from fictional books. She's kind and sweet. Even treats eunji well . I feel bad that she lost her child. At the same time happy that the child didn't born where he/she will face the devil who's his father.

Eunji tugs my hand as we walked in her room. I crouch down to her level . "Grandpa isn't home shall we play?" She grins playfully. I squeezed her cheeks.
"Sure cupcake but first let's get you a hot bath and feed your stomach" .

After giving her a warm shower, I quickly cooked something for her while she changed. We played until my soon to be father in law was back home which was probably by 6:30 . To my surprise taehyung returned home early while I was making eunji's bed . After running around the house, playing she looked tired. Her room was completely a mess. Some of the pillows torn out, feathers lying on the floor and bed . Her toys are literally everywhere. Got knows how kids gets energy to play all day.

"Where's eunji?" Taehyung enters the room kisses my neck. "I put her to bed in your room meanwhile I clean this mess "
He helps me around "you're early today"
"Dad informed me about your arrival"
After we cleaned the messed he let's her sleep in his room. When I was about to leave he stops me telling me to drive me home.