part 22 | PAST

"TAEHYUNG STOP IT JUST STOP IT"
you yelled at him finally being so done with false accusation "

"You judge too early taehyung"

You knees went weak and you fell on your knees crying
"Is this what you think about me taehyung ?"
You looked up at him he showed no other emotion than anger
Standing up you went closer to him grabbing his collar you yelled in your weak voice " W-WHY CAN'T YOU TRUST ME TAEHYUNG?, WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME ? WHY why ?"

"Y-you want to know why I was late right? I WAS BEING CHASED BY SOME UNKNOWN MEN taehyung "

His eyes widen at your statement
"You w-what?"
"I left early from jimin's office I took the bus but there were some men who started misbehaving and touching me I tried to get rid of them but they didn't stop so I ran out of the bus to get rid of them, b-but they started chasing me I don't know where I went *sobs* m-my mind was numb all I thought of saving myself from them, I end up in a strange place idk where I was and my phone was dead too so I took some help and came home, If you really think that I'm cheating on you , taehyung you should stop assuming things "
You said looking in his eyes and left him standing there ..

Taehyung went numb, he was just standing there trying to progress what just you confessed

On the other side you sat on the Swing chair in the balcony buried your head in your palms crying your heart out
" W-WHY?"

As you were busy in your own world taehyung stood near the door knocking to gain your attention, you looked up and saw taehyung standing there..
He took at your weak figure, eyes swollen, messy hair...
"May I?" He asked your permission before entering your room you nodded as you were not expecting him to be here

He walked in your balcony and took a seat beside you, his action took you by surprise
"W-what you want ?" You asked wiping off your tears
"I'm sorry !" You slowly looked at him he was looking at the sky
"I'm really sorry y/n " and he finally looked at you, both the eyes meet
A pair of eyes were full of guilt and regret while other ones were of pain and hurt

You remained silent and looked on your lap breaking the eye contact

"Taehyung can I tell you something? I want to free the burden from my heart "

She said in a low voice, taehyung nodded at her

" I miss him taehyung I-i r-really d-do "

Seeing you burst out in tears taehyung immediately hugged you "y/n what happened " for the first time his voice felt so soft to you
"You can share with me " he said rubbing your back

"My d-dad I hate him yet why i still want him"
"Our was a beautiful family , really beautiful everything was perfect dad was so good with us with mom he was like our bestfriend I never felt like he was my dad but a bestfriend , if anyone would ask the past me who would I choose between my parents my answer would be dad, not that I don't love my mom I love her but I was more attached to my dad he was my everything"

"But one day I wokeup and saw my parents fighting and dad left the home I asked my mom she said he got married to another woman secretly and they were arguing about this, I was just 16 my whole life took a turn , I never thought he would do this never in my dreams"

"I still remember the crying face of my mom , I still remember her asking the relatives to tell her truth ,my sister they were too small to hear this "

" I hate my dad's side family, they're the real snakes , despite knowing everything they just gave fake concerns to mom and stabbed at our back "

" I still remember everything he said out of anger he said it on our face " I'M NOT YOUR FATHER HE'S DEAD " *SOBS *

"He took a new apartment to let her stay there ( 2nd wife )"