Part 39 | Remember me

"OMG WHAT?" Yeri jumped from her seat. "YN I NEED Assurance... OMG I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE " she throws her hands up. While yn regretting her decision. Fool of her telling yeri something, which she knows she'll react dramatically . After what happened a few hours ago at taehyung's home. She blutter out everything in front of her. Low-key yn was still disappointed that she didn't cross way with his father. She misses him .
Yeri cleared her throat, yn looked at her with grimaced. "I don't know what's so exciting about that"
"Excited?, Yn he saved you.. omg he took care of you--
" Will you stop exaggerating everything I tell about him, he was pain in ass, he pissed me off"
" Comeon don't be a brat "
" Ask yourself " she rolled her eyes .
Yeri faked cough, one of the things she does to gain attention." Btw Jackson is coming tomorrow and...."
Yn frown "and?"
"Umm this might be hard for you to take.. but I'm going to my hometown daegu with lucas for 2weeks" pressing her lips together she said .
"Omg wow that's a great news"  yeri felt a wave of sarsacism in her tone .
" About Jackson arrival? " She asked raising an eyebrow, lowkey she was aware what was coming next.
" No, about you not being here " yn rests on hand back while brushing her hair freely.
" You know that's so mean"
"No it's okay baby " yn winked at her .

•••

In the blink of eyes it was 3rd yeri left for daegu. A day before she left, Jackson her cousin. Who's also the best lawyer in Korea arrived. Jackson was well known by yn . He was her saviour, when she was chained by the betrayal. He was the most handsome bachelor according to yeri. Yeri insisted Jackson to stay her home, despite knowing that he's stubborn, and not the type to invade anyone's privacy. But it was not after yn insisted Jackson to stay with her until he's here. She would be alone at home after yeri will leave. It won't be bad to have a company at home. She trusts Jackson. He's a good friend of her.
Yn would always enjoy his company, he was funny guy, who could even melt anyone's cold hard heart.
Just the morning routine leaving for office at usual time. Jackson walked out of his room. He stare at the figure in front of him. He sauntered towards her. "Good morning" giving a side hug to her. Yn gave him a sweet smile with a small nod." Breakfast is ready have it, I'll leave for office " she grabbed her bag which was placed on the couch.
" Mind if I drop you ? " Taking a bite . He closed his eyes in satisfaction." So delicious " he mumbled.
" Don't bother yourself, I'll take the bus"
" I'll be home anyways, let's go " in a blink of eyes he disappeared to his room to get his car keys .

" Thanks for the ride jack" she fasten her seatbelt .
" What are you planning to do, while you're here " he halted the car at red light. His sharp jawline display to yn .
" Idk , I'm here to relax".

As the car halted at driveway. Jackson look at yn . She turned her full attention to him as just she was about to get out .
An Unnoticed car halted infront of them.
Taehyung has nothing to do with any car . But when he saw yn and a guy in the car . He remained in the car . He gazed how yn was smiling at that unknown guy. His jaw tighten. While in the car "yn yeri told me that you work for him.. are you really okay with this ?" He rubbed a thump over her hand . Yn looked down at his hand over hers . She gave him a reassuring smile . "Jack I'm really okay, it's just coincidence and I'll go back to Canada after a few months. Ik you're here if I have any problems" he patted her head . Yn took her bag and got out of the car . She waved at him until he was out of her side .
" Who was he ? " She flinch when taehyung out of nowhere asked her . She placed a hand on her chest " OMG, you startled me " . ignoring her answer he asked again . The  intimidating look on his face, made yn bewildered. She gestured at her back with her thump. With hesitation she questioned him
"He .. the one who just went" he didn't replied her, instead he was just staring at her . "Why do you ask " she now rolled her eyes . " I----"   she pressed her lips together" he is my friend ". Taehyung opened his mouth to answer her, until she turned her back to him and walked in .  Yn was naive who didn't understand taehyung's actions. The way he hurriedly sauntered to her when she was out of the car. The way his fist clenched when Jackson patted her head. He was envious .