part 10 | HIS REPUTATION

You wokeup sun rise hitting your eyes ,you groaned in sleep covering your eyes with your hands , blocking the rays reach your eyes ...

You covered yourself with blanket and went to sleep again

On otherside , taehyung wokeup early and saw you still sleeping ,he walked in the bathroom to take a shower..

He came out of shower wearing a robe,he checked the time which showed 9:15 am ..

At this time he would be in office working but his dad restricted him to go office for a week..

He came near your sleeping figure ,
"Y/n getup " ,but you were not moving a bit
He shaked your arm
"Yaaa get up " but still you were sleeping...
He got pissed off and went to the kitchen and brought a glass of water .
He splashed the water on your face , making you panic in sleep
You wokeup panicking ,he smirked seeing your state..

"Wae "you asked making a crying face ...

You really hate it when someone disturbs your peaceful sleep ,but here he splashed water on your face to wake you up ..

"It's 9:20 already get up "he said checking the time
"It's only 9:20 "you whined
"Yaaa get up and make breakfast for me "
"Can't you just order it ?"
You asked rubbing your eyes
"Are you here for money Ms y/n ? You're my wife now it's your duty to make breakfast "
He said looking at you folding his hands on his chest

You clenched your fist and controlled yourself from answering back ..
You got up from the couch without uttering a word and went to bathroom to freshup

You came out brushing your teeth and washing your face , your bag were still not here ,so you thought of taking a shower after breakfast..

You entered in the kitchen"what I should make when I'm so bad at cooking "you said yourself looking for something easy to make ...

"Ramen ?" Nah it's not really good for breakfast"
You found eggs and bread
"Sandwich would work "

You started making sandwich....

You came out of the kitchen hearing the bell rang indicating someone is standing at the door ..

You saw taehyung laying on the bed , unbothered by the bell ..

You opened the door and saw they sent you your bag ,you thanked the guy and took your bag inside..

Serving the sandwich on a plate you called him to have breakfast...

He sat on the table eating what you made , unbothered by your absence..

You took a shower and came out wearing baggy clothes

You came out and went in kitchen to have your breakfast ,but it was already finished "how much does he eat " you said yourself and made breakfast again ..

Timeskip

You were doing nothing but lying on the sofa it was 1 pm ,you had nothing to do..

The bell rang ,you opened the door and saw jimin standing there

"Yaa thank god atleast someone came to visit me I was very bored"
"Bored I thought I'll be disturbing you both "
You choked at his words and let him in

Timeskip

Days somehow passed you both were packing to leave for his new home , which was ready..

Taking your bag you came out and sat in the car he started driving..

In these days taehyung didn't shared a word with you, other than make lunch,make dinner,make breakfast...