part23 | SAVE ME

After sometime you wokeup "t-taehyung " you called out for him

"Y/n you okay? " He started panicking seeing your weak figure
"You should eat something you're so weak "
"I wanna rest please" you said looking at him
"But-
"Please" he nodding agreeing
He was about to leave the room but you stopped him holding his hand "c-can you s-stay here just for one day "

"He nodded and layed beside you taking you in his arms holding you tightly being afraid if you would leave him
He kissed the crown of your head and started patting your head ...

"He nodded and layed beside you taking you in his arms holding you tightly being afraid if you would leave him He kissed the crown of your head and started patting your head

The morning came you were in deep slumber, enjoying eachother's warms , him holding you tight in the sleep after devastating night for him....

Your alarm started buzzing disturbing your sleep, as you open your eyes, realising your face was burried in his chest and both were cuddling, the alarm wasn't stopping you free yourself from his arms without disturbing his sleep and closed the alarm ..

Turning around you saw his angelic face, the man in front of you sleeping with pout, fluffy hair, you were about to touch his face but stop midway realising what you were thinking..

Getting out of the bed you made your way to do your morning routine ...

Taehyung wokeup expecting you to be in arms but sadly you weren't, he remembers past night events and walked into his room to freshup

Walking down the stairs he saw you serving the breakfast which you did everyday hoping he would eat but he stopped eating...

Noticing the presence a behind , you looked back only to find taehyung starring at you deeply, but this time his stare was different not the cold one but starring at you softly (with love)

"What's for breakfast?" He asked taking a seat
"W-what?" You were startled
"Umm what you made for breakfast?" He said holding a awkward smile...

"Pancakes and jajangmyeon " he nodded and looked at you to serve him
Realising the situation you served him the breakfast..
"Did you ate ?"
"Umm no "
"Sit and eat with me"

Both of you started eating silently but you broke the silence
"Aa taehyung about last night ,hope you don't mind I wasn't in my sense and told you stay "
He just nodded
"And hope you don't pity after knowing what I went through, and if you want divorce I'm ready we can get whenever you wan-
"I never.told.that.i.want.divorce"
You were cutted in middle by him
"W-what?"
"I mean I don't want divorce and I'm not saying this out of pity, ik you're independent enough to handle yourself,and I'm proud of you I mean it"
His words left you astonished
"I-
"Eat "
-•-

After eating you were in your room packing your stuff ready to leave for office, walking downstairs you saw taehyung sitting as if he's waiting for someone,"you didn't left?"
He looked at staircase,saw you coming down "I was waiting for you, after yesterday I don't want you to get hurt, so from now onwards you'll come with me in my car" he said and left the house without giving you a chance to speak knowing that you would deny if he let you speak ( cuteeeeee)