Part37 | I'll always look for you

"Meeting dismissed" he announced.
After everyone was out, yn took her things to leave, as taehyung was just sitting in his place, lost in his thoughts.
" Lee yn " she stopped in her tracks as she was about to open the door. Her hand stopped midway holding the handle .
" Lee yn is your real name, your real identity " she turned around, ready to fool him again but ..
" Was sent to prison for revealing the company's personal information, for which the company almost went bankrupt"
"Wha.. what are you saying?"
"You're not bae Suzy "

"What was the reason?" 
" No yn, you can't.... you can't let yourself fall weak, you did nothing" she said underneath. She tired to bottle up her emotions. Deep down she knows she's weak for him, but still hates him for questioning her . She turned around to meet his eyes
" Pardon? "
"Did you really did that ?"
She opened her mouth to reply him but her phone started ringing. She looked at the screen that showed "mom"  .

"Yeah " she said not the call. Meanwhile maintaining his gaze on him . Maintaining the eye contact
"Ain't no way " she said on the call . She turned around and left, leaving him dumbfounded.
"Woah, she's scary sometimes". taehyung sighed .
" Something is fishy, but it's clear that her name is Lee yn, not bae Suzy. And she was once imprisoned, but wait what if she's fraud?... Then she's working since 5years under David, she's the most trusted employee of him, but I better keep a eye on her. " He fought with his inner thoughts.

Meanwhile:

"Mom what are you saying?, How can you just set a blind date, you know I'm working right now"
"Then when are you free yn? You got no answer, so it's waste to ask you your time and this time you better listen to me, I'm your mom , you're going on a blind date at your lunch hour, that's it "
"Mo... Momm...."
"Urgh" she whined messing her hair .

Yn was  leisure, she was left with no choice to drive to her blinddate . But what she decided that she'll talk it out with whoever it's. She has no interest in dates at the moment.

It was pretty cozy cafe. She had table book under the name baek-haejin .
The showed her name, she followed him and found somewhere already sitting, maybe baek-haejin she thought .
She cleared her throat to gain his attention. Sensing someone behind him the person turned around only to get flabbergasted.
"Yn " he was surprised to see her.
"Huh?"  While yn didn't know what was happening. The guy with whom she had a blind date turned out to be her ex colleague. The person she called oppa, who meant a big brother to her jhope .
"Wh.. what are you.. doing her ?"
"Yn is that you?" He held her shoulders "omg it's really yn "  he took her in his arms
" Are you okay yn? Where were you? " She broke the hug " oppa I'm okay "
" Let's sit first "
" Mom set me for a blinddate even though I didn't wanted to, but I never knew it was you, my blind date " she sighed.
" Ommo I guess you got me wrong, I'm not your blind date " he shook his hands
" Then ?"
" Actually my friend baek-haejin he had the same situation. His mom set a blind date for him , but he already love someone, he just needs time to introduce her to his family " he explained
" I'm already married " he showed his hand
" That's a relief " she rested her head on the table
" Yn are you okay ? " She nods
"I should leave "
"Wait, we meet after decades don't wanna talk with your oppa ?"
She weakly smiled
"Treat me with lunch oppa"
Jhope ordered her favourite food and treated her. After lunch he even ordered her favourite deserts.
"So tell me how's life ?" She chuckled
"Life gave me different flavours to taste"
"Yn about what happened years ...
" Oppa let's not talk about it "
" Ik it's disturbing for you, but your oppa believes you" he held her hands
" No matter how many flavours life gives you, always choose your favourite one, you're the strong girl, keep walking and if you stumble anywhere just remember the ones that were with you all the time " she nods . She understood what he was trying to say
" Are you still working there "
" Ofcourse, they pays me well" he laughed.
" But he rarely visits the company, his father is back now holding the company until he gets better "
" Oppa did he really got into accident " he brought his lips together and nodded
" Sadly yes, it was terrible even to remember gives me shivers, but great that he survived. "
" Yn no. Matter what listen to your heart hmm if one day he gets well, listen to his side of story even if you both don't end up together "
" I think I should go, and about your friends matter I'll make my Mom understand, take care "  they exchanged numbers and left.