Part 38 | I'm still me

"yeri did you take my bag" yn yelled walking downstairs. She stood at the last stair seeing a man sitting on the couch. She didn't invite anyone, she won't though. Especially not him. The man was none other than park jimin.
"Here" as just yeri walked out of the kitchen holding two cups of hot chocolate. Seeing jimin everyday was routine work for yn. When she thinks she didn't run into Jimin at the office, she would unexpectedly see him at home .
Yeri would invite her often, not that she had any objection, but seeing him everyday and trying to talk and getting ignored by yn made her own self feel guilty. She deeply sighed as Today jimin didn't give a glance at her even after hearing her voice .
She finally walked in the room, she cleared her throat and took a seat beside yeri. Jimin was seated in front of them.

They both looked at each other. It was so unusual for y/n to sit with them .
"What are you guys having?" She asked .
"Hot chocolate" yeri took a slip from her mug. Y/n looked at her hoping she would get a share from that mug . But she turned other side .
" Go and make yours I'm not sharing "
" Yeri ple-
"You can have mine " jimin slides his mug forward . She refuses straightaway
"No, it's not that I'm so desperate"
"Y/n I know how much you love hot chocolate, so have it "
"But it's yours" she looked at him like a child looks at her mother. He grins . It was the first time they were having a normal conversation.
She looked down at her lap , and poped her head up instantly " let's share " she grabs a empty mug from the kitchen and tranfer half from the mug to hers .

Yeri smiles watching them. She spokes " we're going out for dinner wanna join?"
Y/n thinks for a moment and nods her head .
Jimin stood up stunned "wait are you fr?"
"You guys are making it awkward sit down"

•••
As it was sunday, yeri and jimin planned for hangout, as it was so long they didn't got a chance to do so. But unexpectedly y/n agreed to join them . They were more than happy.
So just the trio took their seat and look in the menu. They ordered something expensive. After hearing jimin " I'm paying today anything " . The nostalgia feeling yeri had throughout the time .
She wished the best for her dear ones .
Their next destiny was Mina's house .
Yeri and y/n would be at Mina every Sunday. Jimin was with them as well . They played with soobin . Everything seems getting back as it was .
But one question was unanswered " will y/n and taehyung ever get back together as they were ?"

Speaking of taehyung the day he questioned y/n at the meeting room about her name, he felt uneasy, he wasn't sure if he should have asked her something like that.

He would be lieing if he said he's wasn't afraid when y/n fell in his arms unconscious. After she was back from the rest . He felt the urge to protect her, to take care of her, this feeling was unknown for him.

••••
"Y/n I'm sorry to say but could you please pick soobin from his school, I'm so busy right, I don't think I could pick him"
"Ofcourse I'll, it's lunch time after all so I'm free"
"Omg thank you, I'll treat you someday"
Y/n chucked and hangup the call.
She drove to his school. The boy stood there waiting for his mom to come . But got astonished seeing y/n there.
She waved at him .
But he wasn't alone , eunji alone with her father, taehyung was with them treating them with chocolates.
"Y/n" the Little boy ran into her aunt's arms, wrapping his tiny arms around her neck . Her eyes were gazing the man infront of her .
"Ynnie what are you doing here?" .as just eunji walks to them standing nearing her bestfriend. Y/n cups their faces
"Your mom was busy "
"So you'll Play with me right?"
"YAYY!" The kids started to jump in excitement while grinning.
"Sorry kids I have to go back work" she makes a sad expression on her face .
Just while taehyung walks to her
"Daddy I wanna play with ynnie " eunji whins .
" Please " they both said .
He titled his head and watched her , while she was always looking at her .
He nods his head.
Taehyung tells the kids to get in the car, while he starts driving , yn was seated at the passenger seat .
"Seatbelt sweetheart" he utters in a low voice gazing her .
"I- yeah " her heart started to race faster, she fasten her seatbelt.
She remembers how he used to remind her to fasten her seatbelt, how he always used to find a excuse to flirt with her . All those good times are stored in a box. She can only look for those old time, but never can feel it again .
A tear escapes her, she wipe it off quickly without him noticing..
Then as she remembers she needs to inform Mina, she's taking soobin with him instead of dropping him at his grandma's house.
"Who are you texting?" He spoke taking a glance at her home .
"Soobin's mother, she'll be worried" he hums
"Btw where are we going?" She questioned him
"Amusement park "
" Why don't we make it quick, we still have work at office "
" Work can wait sweetheart, look at this lil angels, they look so happy "
" Did you hit your head somewhere? "
" Wydm ? "
" You're being too sweet "
" You want me to be hot for you then? "
" Shutup "