Part 36 | We used to be..

"What do you want now?" Yn sighed for the nth time .
"I called you many times why are you answer" . taehyung leans on her desk waiting for her to answer .
Yn continued to do her work, knowing that he'll just waste her time ..
"Yaaa you brat I asked to sometimes" taehyung was losing his sanity, never in his life anyone ignore him not even I his dreams. How dare she's ignore me ? . The thought..
"Brat? Me . Listen here  kim if you don't have any work to do get out don't ruin my mood you idiot" she sighs ..
"You want to get fired so badly don't you ?"  Yn's eyes light up after hearing him. A grin formed on her face ...
"OMG YES KIM YOU GOT ME, COMEON FIRE ME " She squealed ..

" Sure sweetheart I'll one day, but before that lemme enjoy seeing you suffer ".
" Get out "
" It's my office "
" Alright then I'm out, it's lunch time anyway " yn leaves a fuming taehyung standing there
" This bitch "

••••
Yn was heading towards her desk, her eyes landed on jimin and lily, who were talking together. She should mind her own business. She thought. But it was too late, jimin already noticed her walking and waved at her calling out her name " YN" .
Not wanting to be rude she thought maybe she should greet him not as a past but in a professional way
"Yes Mr park ?"
"Ntg, I just saw you passing by "
" Aaa, sorry but I've to go I'm lil busy "
Jimin's cheering face immediately failed. She didn't even gave him a chance to talk. He pressed his lips together and nodded...

" Mr Kim " yn walks in without knocking like always...
" Don't you know how to knock? "
" Why ? You were doing some illegal stuffs ? 
"Yeah I was planning to kill you "
"Oh yeah then keep trying , you can never do that" she sneered and rolled her eyes ...
"What you want, make it fast"
"Mr Kang is free today, so I scheduled the tonight , ummm in about a hour we need to leave "
"Alright remind me " ..

•••
Right now they both were heading towards taehyung's car . As soon as they were near the car . Taehyung suddenly throws his car keys on yn .
" Wtf "
" Drive the car "  yn folded her hands on her chest
" And why do you think I'll kim, I'm not your fucking driver, so you better help yourself "
" Oh  darling, you'll drive, unless you want me to keep you forever "
Without giving her a chance to speak she , he  hopped in with a smirk on his face ..
" He's getting out of line, I'll kill him for  real "

•••
As yn was left with no choice to drive she took the  car to their destination, it was a restaurant, pretty high five one ..

After greeting eachother they started to discuss about business, yn had nothing to say, she was uninterested in their talks, she sat there pretending to listen everything, but only if they know. Taehyung smiled in victory when he got the deal.
"Mr Kang thank you for giving us a chance, we'll email the designs to you" . Taehyung and Mr Kang did a ending handshake.
Yn stood up watching them, she sigh tiredly... She was happy that she could finally go home ...
"Let's go ? Shall we it's pretty late and I'm tired" she took her handbag .
"Yeah I'm going home, badnight Ms bae"
Taehyung started walking past her leaving a bemused yn  behind.
"Wait !!! What do you mean you're going home ? Drop me home" he turned taehyung and chuckled
"I'm not your drive sweetheart help yourself"
"W... Whatt?  Kim you can't be serious right now "
" I don't joke, specially at this late, I'm tired. Book a cab and go "  he rolled his eyes
" I hate you kim Taehyung " as taehyung was about to open his car door he stopped midway .
" As if I don't. Feelings are mutual". He shut the door and drove away, leaving yn behind.
"Bastard, scumbag!! HOW DARE HE ?" she huffed in annoyance. She quickly book a cab. She was happy that she finally got a cab at this hour (almost 10pm ) .

By the time she reached home yeri was already asleep. After doing her night routine she went to bed, sighing in relief that tomorrow is Saturday so no work .