Part 31 | Who ?

You knocked on the door and walked in after hearing his response
"Mr Kim I'm done with my work anything more ?"
He looked up and nodded "you can go home early, I'll be there after finishing this"
"I can wait"
He looked up " yn you look tired go home and rest hmm"

••••

You returned home early after he forced you to take rest you looked up for your phone to check the time it was 4:10 PM usually working hours ends at 6 but today there wasn't a lot of work ..
You walked into your room ahh your shared room and took a warm shower, you walked downstairs after taking a shower, sat on the couch to watch something ....
After 20mins which. Left like hours you got so bored, you looked around to find something to do, but you found none, there was no work to do nor anything to play ....

Someone rang the bell, assuming it might be taehyung you went to open the door, but you were met with an unknown figure standing at the doorstep
"Yes ? How can I help you" you asked
While the boy standing at the doorstep smiled and bowed in respect
" Hello I'm Lee Lucas "
"I shifted here yesterday, sorry for coming unannounced"
"Aahh it's okay please come in" you let him in and made him sit on the couch
"I'll get you something"
"Ahh please don't bother, I just wanted to greet my neighbour"
"Aaa btw I'm yn"
"Nice to meet you yn-ssi"
You both started talking random and shared about each other, you were quite uncomfortable at first but after starting the conversation he talked about himself..
You got to know that he shifted here to get a better job, he belongs to a poor family, he wanted to help his parents who live in Busan, he heard a lot about Seoul, so eventually he shifted here to get a new job...
You got to know that he was just 2years younger than you , and he loves to play football...
"Woah football is quite amazing yk"
"Yes I often play"
" Yn tell me about yourself if you don't mind ? "
" Ahh me" you said pointing a finger at yourself
" I'm Kim yn I work in kim corporation"
" Woah amazing I heard a lot about that company you know what it's my dream to work in such a big company"
You chuckled " you look like a grown up man but you're really childish from inside"
" Haha I'm yk I heard from somewhere no matter how old you grow but never lose your true self"
" Woah nice thinking though"
" Ikr, I think I should prolly get going sorry for wasting your precious time you must be busy"
" No don't be sorry I'm glad someone knocked on the door, I was bored af" you said laughing
He stood up and walked towards the door as you did the same but he was stopped by none other your husband standing on the door, having a cold expression on his face, with eyes piercing into his soul
"Who are you?" He asked the boy standing infront of him, while you facepalmed yourself..
"Taehyung he's our neighbour"
"I never saw him "
"Hello taehyung-ssi I'm Lucas I shifted here yesterday"
While taehyung just nodded and walked in giving Lucas space you walk out, he greeted you good bye and left ....
You walked in the living room where taehyung was sitting on the couch resting his head back
You took his blazer from him "you need anything" while he didn't said anything and remind silent ..
Taking this as answer you were about to go in your room when he spoke" yn I'm tired" he whinned like a baby
You went and sat beside, he layed his head on your lap, you started you massage his head as always..
"You should work a little less, you're overworking"
"Hmm don't worry about me, I just don't want any other company to take the place, I want my employees to be proud of themselves"
"You're the best ceo"
"Take a shower I'll prepare for dinner"
You got up but he held your hand and made you sit back again
"How about we shower together" he smirks coming closer
"Too bad Mr Kim I already took a shower, help yourself"

•••••
Time passes and everything became normal, your life had a same routine, meanwhile taehyung, as he realised his company is lacking somewhere giving others chance to do better, you consoled him, but hardwork runs in his blood....

About your married life with him, was perfect for you, he did everything you could never ask more, he made you fell more than enough..

While you and lucas became good friends, you often go to his home, to give him food cause he lives alone, he often calls you whenever he needs anything, taehyung never objected anything about your relation with lucas except once he said " don't trust anyone easily be careful I trust you" ...
You were happy when lucas came to your home running after he got the job, you were more than happy for him, he said " i could finally help his family"
It was a month ago he told you about his job, it was quite tiring for him... You saw lucas as your brother, which you never had ...