S1-2

[CHAPTER 2]
a condition and a precognition.

A peaceful place to be alone - the rooftop, where Airin loves to eat lunch. Just looking at the students from above feels interesting, as they don't care what's above them. However, she's not enjoying being alone right now, as Kaidou's a few meters away from her, counting the students with a telescope and someone behind her.

Never mind, the other person she thought was stalking behind her is heading to Kaidou. She looked behind once to confirm no one was looking at her from behind. Like, you know, stalkers. She left as she doesn't want to listen to their conversation as it was invading another's privacy.

Time flies and the school bell finally rings, which means that everyone can go home now. Nendou just woke up by the bell.

"Hey, chibi! Wanna come with us?" Nendou called Kaidou right after he got up from his seat.

"I can't right now, I have a gathering to attend. I can't speak about why, but the world will soon change in a big way. Well, when the time comes, I'll explain it to you, Saiki." He said before he got out of the classroom.

"What's with him.." Nendou just shook his head and looked at his pal, "What about you? Wanna go--" His sentence was cut off, as Saiki already left.

The dark-haired psychic is curious about what's with Kaidou and Saiki, but just kept that curiosity herself.. or not. She followed them without noticing by using invisibility. After saying some odd words that only Kaidou can understand, he finally entered a dark, odd room. Kaidou used some weird poses before sitting, and since they don't see Airin, she sat right beside him.

Kaidou and the weird guy both discussed how Kaidou was part of the dark reunion before and after learning about the true intentions of the organization, he decided to steal a stone and used it to fly to a different universe and reincarnated as who he is now. Just like how science fiction fantasy stories work. Also, the guy mentioned there are 4 phantoms here.

'I guess I'll be Amber Fang for now.' Airin said to herself. Amber Fang is one of the 'phantoms' the guy said, and it's the one where she's sitting.

They proceed to discuss how the 'organization' doesn't trust Kaidou and made him write the purification thing which is a trick. Airin got frustrated, as she was mentally scolding Kaidou for being a dumbass.

'This motherfucker did someone's assignments.'

Suddenly, the guy made a scenario where the dark reunion invaded this place and the phantoms are dead. Unless phantoms can't die, and only an idiot would believe them.

To stop the dark reunion, Kaidou put his belongings down on the table and made some weird rituals. They look like they're doing some yoga. Both of them sighed in relief as they successfully stopped the evil organization. Kaidou left without his important things and promised to come again. He also said he'll also bring Saiki.

She was about to do something when the lights went off and a pink-haired guy appeared behind the idiot.

Right after what happened, Airin went to see the guy the next day.

"The dark reunion.. they're real.." he said, knees shaking from fear.

She smirked as she walked away and went back to her classroom. 'At least you've learned your lesson.'

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜