S1-19

[CHAPTER 19]

"I heard that there's a new transfer student today!"

"For real!?"

"I heard they're a boy."

"Who cares if it's a guy? Oh right, did you do the homework?"

"I did, but I'm not letting you copy."

"I wonder if he'll be handsome.."

"Hey, isn't your makeup a little thicker than normal?"

'As long as I can remember, we're at the 19th chapter of this fanfic, not the 12th.' Airin rolled her eyes in disappointment to hear there was another transferee today.

"I overheard that the transferee is the son of Saiko Corporation."

"SAIKO CORPORATION!?"

"They're famous?"

"Well, yeah. They're one of the most powerful conglomerates in Japan!"

"Huh? Isn't it the Yu--"

"Don't spoil the plot, you fucking background character! Anyway, yeah! He's rich-- filthy rich."

"No way a rich guy would go to this school."

"Alright, everyone. Please go back to your seats. We're going to introduce the new transfer student..." The students quickly went back to their seats when the teacher walked in. Some girls were trying to compose their posture to impress the transferee.

"Uhm, please come in." An old man suddenly laid down a red carpet on the way. Until then, a boy with grayish hair and wearing a piece of expensive jewelry. He has a bundle of cash in his right hand.

"I'm Saiko Metori. First thing first, I don't plan on associating myself with you common weeds so don't bother trying to talk to me." The students looked at him with discomfort.

'So he's that rich guy you see in the manga...'

"T-then, there's a seat over by the window--"

"No." Saiko refused, and point at Takahashi. "You, big-lipped peasant. Give me your seat."

"HUH? DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE GREAT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE RICH!!"

"I'm not acting, I am great."

"ARE YOU PICKING A FIGHT, HUH!?" He ran towards Saiko to attack. But to their surprise, Takahashi stopped.

"M-Miss, I'll change seats... hehehe..." he said with a grin.

"WHAT DID HE GIVE YOU, TAKAHASHI!?" The whole class asked, but he didn't give any answer.

"DID HE BRIBE YOU, TAKAHASHI!?"

"Of course not! Mr. Saiko and I had a nice talk.."

"WHY ARE YOU CALLING HIM 'MR.' !?"

Saiko then proceed to walk to his seat, but the way was blocked by Aren's left leg.

"Oh, it was my old habits...!" He said before adjusting his posture.

"Anyway, why did you even come here? We're just a bunch of filthy peasants, so if a rich kid like you acts like he's full of himself, it's like he's just asking to be killed-- taken out, you know?"

"Certainly. Normally, I would never come to a grubby school like this. Not without a good reason, at least." He went to a person and held her hand.

"It's you, Teruhashi Kokomi. I saw you walking in town before, so I looked you up. I've taken a liking to you. Be my woman."