S2-3

[CHAPTER 23]

The girl was left breathless and frustrated, looking at the body of Akito lying on the ground. She hissed as she dropped the knife on the dusty ground.

"Damn it," she muttered, "I already got rid of him. Why..."

She started to walk back and forth slowly, still staring at the body. From this view, I can tell she can't process the situation. She feels something is off. She was still unable to own the main universe.

After all, I'm still here.

Yes, I'm alive.

Well, let's say I have a plan B. Recalling what happened in the previous chapter, I already know, since this already happened before. That previous Airin was less psychotic than this Airin I met just now, though.

Knowing my previous mistakes, that person she just killed was just a decoy. I would say he's a little idiot when he didn't even try to defend himself from getting killed.

Also, forget those 'last' words he said. He did it for a cliffhanger. That was dramatic. No way I'm letting myself die like that, I prefer to die in a better situation than that.

My parallel me's objective is to switch places with me. She wants to take over my original world. However, if she managed to become one, I would still manage to return, and she would vanish. That's why she decided to kill me. She did pretty well in defeating me, but what she did is too brutal, though. Also, I don't think that's going to work twice.

Observing her from a distance, I now know how to defeat her. My clone was weaker than me, so he didn't get to read her thoughts, but I can. Telepathy was an annoying power, but it sure helped me.

While she was still focused on my clone, I took that chance to introduce myself to her.

"Something's wrong?" She turned around, and her eyes widened. Now that's the expression I'm looking for.

"S-saiki... You're...?!"

That's right. Every universe has a rule that the same person can't exist in the same world twice, so I used a character that is no longer here.

"Alive? Yeah, kind of." I tried to stop smiling as I keep still. Ugh, I just can't keep his character.

Her brows furrowed and her face got pale, as tears started to form in her eyes. All I could feel from her was... grief. She slowly walked towards me and looked into my eyes.

"You're...."

"Why do you want to take over the main universe?" I asked, not caring about how she looked like a mess.

"I..." I noticed her hands slightly shaking. She left stunned, then got a furious expression. "You're not my universe's Saiki..."

"Hey, answer me first."

"Why are you here? If you're going to save her, you're too late. She's dead."

I have no plans on making this shit longer. You've been reading this because you're thinking, 'Oh, well. It's comedy. There's supposed to have some fun stuff and it should make me laugh my ass off until I forget why I lost my will to live and sanity.' and this isn't the right fanfic to write serious things like this... for now.

Also, why is this chapter existed, anyway?

"You're right. She's dead, but technically, you're wrong." Using my psychic powers, Akito– the decoy– got up, as if he were back from the dead. Well, he is dead, but he still had consciousness because I, the main body, is still alive.