S1-4

[CHAPTER 4]
getting to know the other.

It's been three days since the chasing incident and no one made a move to talk about it, as if it's nothing. Airin just confusingly looked at Saiki's back, who was not moving an inch and acting like a statue.

'Seriously, is he the man who can't be moved?' Girl, The Script got nothing to do with this. Just go home.

She stands up and went to the locker on the first floor to change her shoes. Right after she changed, someone grabbed her left wrist and pulled her outside the school gate.

"Please, you have to come with me, or else he'll kill me!" The purple-haired guy exclaimed, still running. Seriously, who else is he gonna be? You already know.

A few minutes after, they arrived at Cafe Mami. Airin looked at her hand with nothing but pure disgust as she noticed earlier that Toritsuka tried to intertwine his hand with hers. Because of the frustration, she broke two of his fingers upwards.

"A- OUCH!" He removed his hand and cried.

"What did I tell you? Don't touch me so casually." She said and went inside the Cafe.

Airin sat in front of the pink-haired psychic who was waiting for her. Wait, she went outside earlier than him.. how? Anyways, Toritsuka sat next to him. The psychics just stared at each other, not saying anything or blinking.

That lasted for five minutes until Saiki broke the silence. "You should know why are you here," he said.

'The heck is this? He's interrogating me or something?' "Sorry, but shouldn't we order something first before starting the business?" she asked and raised my hand to call the waiter.

After they said their orders, She lean on her back and crossed her arms. "Now, please state your business with me."

'Good grief, she's acting way professional.' "You're a psychic, aren't you?"

She was surprised by the sudden question but kept her posture. "Why ask me that question? Psychics aren't real."

"Where have you headed three days ago after school?"

"Home."

"Liar. You disguised as a guy and followed us."

'As I remembered, I was wearing the uniform. I'm doomed.' She thought. 'I thought I could constantly fuck with him until he goes crazy, hm...'

"No one in the school has heterochromia except you."

She sighed in defeat, 'You know what? I'm not a person who lies, and there's no way I can beat this guy.'

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Ah, so.. you're like the female version Saiki?" Toritsuka asked while eating a dessert.

"No. We might have powers that one doesn't have. We're still different."

"How do you got those?" Saiki asked.

"Since I was in my mom's uterus." Toritsuka almost chokes out on the cake.

"S-sorry." He said and does a peace sign with his broken and now swelling fingers.

"Fix his fingers."

"Later. What's with the antenna?"

"My controlling devices, since I can't control my powers completely. What's yours?"