S1-12

[CHAPTER 12]

"I heard that there's a new transfer student today!"

"For real!?"

"I heard they're a boy."

"Who cares if it's a guy? Oh right, did you do the homework?"

"I did, but I'm not letting you copy."

"I wonder if he'll be handsome.."

"Hey, isn't your makeup a little thicker than normal?"

'Okay, I get it. We're having a new classmate today. But the point is, do y'all remember what happened to the first one?' Saiki indirectly asks his classmates.

"Alright, everyone. Please go back to your seats. We're going to introduce the new transfer student..." The students quickly went back to their seats when the teacher walked in. Some girls were trying to compose their posture to impress the transferee.

"Please, come in!" The transferee followed with a gloomy face.

'He looks like a mix of Saiki and Kaidou.' Airin thought.

"Well, why don't you introduce yourself?" He quietly writes on the board with his name.

Kuboyasu Aren on the scene!

"My name is Kuboyasu Aren, I moved here from Ibaraki Prefecture-- oh crap! Sorry, old habit! Just forget I did that!" He quickly erased the on the scene! part and the class laughed.

I don't know what's funny about that.

"Ah, haha! What the heck!?"

"For a second I thought you were going to be Mr. Serious!"

"Aha! Nice to meet you, Kuboyasu!"

Kuboyasu also laughed off as well, "Yeah.. sup, homies."

"You're hilarious!"

"Hmph, looks like an interesting guy," Kaidou said while standing.

At lunchtime, he suddenly lands his fist on the wall and removed his glasses, frustrated.

"That was close..." He pants. "I was almost exposed right away... It's not easy dealing with civilians..."

'My name is Kuboyasu Aren. You have already been able to guess my name, but my parents also used to be delinquents. My dad was the head of a band of punks and my mom was the head of a ladies' gang. For me who was born between them, of course, I'd go down the wrong path in life... Of course, I'd let myself grow a mullet. Fighting became an everyday thing for me, and I never once lost. By third grade, I had control over my whole elementary school. My opponent was a 6th grader twice my size. I thought it was all over when he grabbed my mullet, but I managed to win in the end. After that, in middle and high school, both my fighting record and my mullet continued to grow. Before I realized it, I had a group of pals who followed me around. Around that time, I realized something wasn't right. Every day was a bloodbath... I made some pals, so I can't say it was all of naught... But I was tired of stepping on my mullet. I'll use this transfer as an excuse to graduate from being a punk. I won't fight anymore. I'm going to study and live an honest life! And if anyone tries to get in, I'll kill them!' He finally exits the restroom and fixed himself.

'...I thought you were not going to fight anymore?' Airin asked him indirectly.

His promise to himself broke immediately when he almost threatened a random guy by just staring at him.

'Shit, I forgot! Civilians don't fight just because their eyes met...' Lost in his thoughts, he accidentally brushed his shoulders with Takahashi's. Out of rage, he almost threw a fire extinguisher at Takahashi's head. He even almost fought Nendou just because he thought he was a delinquent and threw a whole locker at a delinquent threatening another student.