S1-7

[CHAPTER 7]
an exclusive meeting.

Which do you prefer, cats or dogs?

Airin loves animals. I mean, she had a snake as a pet when she was a kid. That was self-explanatory.

Why did I ask that sudden question, you say? Airin was walking to go to the school as usual when she saw a figure staring at something between the two buildings. She used x-ray vision to look at it. It was an orange tabby cat.

'Why the hell would the cat get stuck between two buildings?' For plot, duh.

"I've got it, let's make a deal! If you can get me out of here, I'll let you pet me as much as you want for 5 minutes! I'll even let you touch my paw pads. What do you think? It's a pretty sweet deal-- HE'S GONE!!!"

"What's wrong?" Airin showed up in front of the cat, which grabbed Saiki's attention.

"A-- Wow. There's another! Is she going to help me?"

Airin grabs the nape of the cat without saying anything.

'E-eh? I'm floating? No, AAAHH WHAT THE HECK THIS WOMAN JUST GRABBED MY NECK XKXKXLZ?!!!!' Said the cat. Airin accidentally slipped her hand, making him fall. Don't worry he's fine. The cat won't die after falling to a height of 12 inches.

Saiki approaches her, "Why did you let him?" said in a serious tone.

Airin blinked twice, "Huh-- I'm not supposed to?" and without a thought, she grabbed the cat and placed him back between the buildings, where he is earlier, then left the place. Peak comedy hell yeah.

Saiki just shook his head in confusion. 'That girl is something.'

Airin finally arrived at the school. While she changes her shoes, she noticed someone was watching her from afar. She's having that feeling since Chapter 2. She's about to look outside the gate when someone blocked her way.

"Oh, good morning, Maehara!" Toritsuka said. Behind him was Ichika.

"Good morning, Maehara!" They said and smiled.

"Uhm, yeah. Good morning."

She still feels worried until the end of the class. When she was about to change her shoes again, she saw a letter. It's decorated with cutesy stickers and hearts.

Maehara Airin,

         I know you don't know me, but I've been waiting for so long. I finally found myself having the courage to tell you my true feelings. If possible, I'll wait for you at the back of the school at 6 PM and I'll tell you what it is. <3

Your admirer, Kishimoto Akui.

Airin thought it was a prank, but when she uses psychometry...

'I hope she'll see it... keke...'

The psychic was too stunned to speak. It's a guy.

'This guy is suspicious. Should I go?'

And 6 PM went fast. Exactly what Kishimoto Akui said earlier. Airin was already there thirty minutes ago. She's not a patient person, so she's starting to feel irritated.

"Hmm.. he said at the back of the school..." She heard a familiar woman's voice. It was the pink-haired girl with choppy bangs.

'She's been showing up lately. Why the hell is she here, again?'