S1-11

[CHAPTER 11]

"Wake up, Saiki! We have a problem!" Saiki woke up with a familiar loud voice.

'Just great. It looks like I fell asleep.' He gently rubs his eyes.

"THIS ISN'T TIME TO BE SLEEPING!"

"Why are you yelling at me, Toritsuka? And what time is it? We have to return to the hotel now."

"YES, RETURN THE HOTEL!"

"You mean to return to the hotel, right? What are you panicking about?"

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED THERE? THE HOTEL DISAPPEARED! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!" He pointed out the space behind them.

'I woke up and the hotel was gone. It seems I bed-psyched.'

"SAIKI!! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF ALL THIS!?" Toritsuka continues to panic and shout at him.

"Shut up. I'm thinking."

Now's not the time to think about why things turned out this way. Kusuo's priority, for now, is to put the hotel as it was before.

'It would be better if Airin's here, but she's inside the hotel.'

He's unsure if their classmates are safe. Everything would be destroyed if he had used telekinesis to blow the hotel away. But the cut-off ends are way too clean. It's likely that he used a movement-based power and transferred it somewhere else.

Toritsuka runs to the edge of the hole, "Saiki!! There's something toward the bottom!! Is everyone safe?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. Probably, most likely, surely, in all probability." He used his power to lift what are the things on the bottom, which are skeletons. Skeletons??

"Y-YOU BASTARD! THEY'RE DEAD AREN'T THEY? Who cares about the guys, BUT WHY DID THE GIRLS HAVE TO DIEEE!!?" He shakes Saiki out of fear.

Saiki once again lifted anything inside the hole. It was a ship with treasure inside.

"It has the same value as the hotel. If this changed places with the hotel from using teleport, then that means right now the hotel is... out at sea."

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

'Great, now I'm in the middle of nowhere.' Airin mindlessly stomped and kicked the dried leaves that were scattered everywhere.

A few hours ago, she was about to fall into a large hole but she luckily teleported somewhere. She can't hear the sound of ocean waves nearby, which means she's not in Okinawa anymore... or in Japan, rather.

She sometimes wondered, 'In out of all places, why didn't I teleport to where Saiki was?'

It's because you're so goddamn stupid, Airin.

While walking around the unknown forest, she saw Teruhashi and a bear approaching her.

"N-no... Someone! Help me!"

Airin was about to ignore her and find the way out of the forest, but everyone was going to find her. They would blame Teruhashi's disappearance on Airin, who doesn't want to be blamed. Without a thought, she ran into Teruhashi and forced her to drop to the ground and cover their necks.