S2-1

[CHAPTER 21]

It was raining. The raindrops weren't as heavy as yesterday. A girl sitting on the edge of her bed was looking out the window, wondering if the rain would stop. She can't help but sigh in disappointment as she's here again to have another chapter with this fanfiction.

'What's so exciting about reading a new chapter knowing it's just a slice-of-life comedy genre?' Airin sighed to herself. The rain stopped, so put on her shoes, as she was going to school. As usual, she waved goodbye to her mother, who was busy with something.

As she walked out the gate, she noticed another person coming out from the other gate simultaneously.

"Oh-- good morning, Kusuo." She smiled at the pink-haired psychic, who also noticed her presence.

"... yeah. Good morning."

"Since we're just going to the same place, let's go together, shall we?"

It's the first time they walked together, but Kusuo can't help but feel uneasy, knowing the pieces of information he had so far– well, it's not like he's investigating the girl, but rather, observing.

Even though it's like that, he never felt so bored about the same streets, same people, same location-- you know what? This is boring. Forget this. I want to be something. Go somewhere. Do something. I want things to change...

Okay, never mind. Not like this is science fiction or something.

As usual, they walked past the purple-haired guy drooling over some porn magazines, man I don't even have to say who it was.

"The ghost told me there's good stuff around here, heheheh... Should I take this or this?"

As the psychics walk through the school gates without talking to each other, the said place is starting to be crowded by familiar characters and unfamiliar NPCs that we don't care about.

"GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING! EVERYONE FROM THE PK ACADEMY AND THE ONES READING THIS FANFIC, GOOD MORNING!!" Hairo greeted everyone entering the school gates aloud.

"Good morning, Mr. Matsuzaki!!"

"Oh Hairo, good morning." Mr. Matsuzaki greeted back while scolding some students that were violating the school rules from the gate. "HEY! STOP RUNNING WITH A TOAST IN YOUR MOUTH!"

"Good morning, Airin!" Airin noticed two people coming toward them: Ichika and Mera. Who knew that Ichika was already friends with them?

"Morning." She greeted back.

"Seriously, Chiyo thought she could bump into Kaidou like that. Well, we gotta go first!" Ichika said, as she grabbed Mera's arm and ran to catch Yumehara.

"Man, it feels like a year since the last event happened," Nendou sighed, as he felt different from before.

"Was it because of Airin's birthday? It was on weekend, so it makes sense." Aren agreed, but the other seemed to disagree.

"Nah, this is strange." Kaidou stopped for a while and began to cover his left eye, as his usual character soundtrack begins to appear, "I can feel it's because of the sensation of Ragnarok! And it's because of the–"

"I see, so I guess it's just been three days, then!" Nendou happily walked along after.

"Tsk, an idiot like you wouldn't understand me anyway," Kaidou rolled his eyes and then continued walking normally.

"What idiot are you talking about!?"

"Good morning, everyone!" A gentle voice from afar exclaimed, radiating the glowest glow around. It's so bright that it might look like God has sent an angel from heaven above.