𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧

❞ What are we, Sanzu? ❞

What are we, Sanzu?

Y/N asked, walking hand-in-hand with the man."Eh? What do you mean?" He retorted, popping a drug Y/N had never seen before."Are we official? Like a thing..." Y/N muttered, looking down as he laughed."What makes you think that?" He asked, a grin on his face.

"Well, I thought because- well you had your hands in my private area..." Y/N mumbled."Private area? What're you a kid? You're so unpredictable, it's adorable." He laughed, Y/N avoiding eye contact. Maybe what happened a few nights ago was just a fluke-

"You're mine. That's all that matters. Call it what you want, but don't say any dumb shit." He sighed, Y/N smiling a bit."I have so many things to teach you, it'll be fun." He chuckled, thinking about all the things he could do with and to her.

"Like cooking?" Y/N questioned."Tch, princess I don't even cook. I'm more of an eater." He began, the two entering the college building."And an eater like me has eater options."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N's hand held Sanzu's as they sat through a biology lecture, the man getting bored so very easily. He had gotten a text from Mikey, the man quickly becoming interested. He wanted to meet to discuss a few things.

"Y/N come on, we have somewhere to go." Sanzu said, dragging the girl from the classroom."Hey boss, is it okay if I bring my girlfriend?..." Sanzu asked, Mikey's voice entering his ear from the phone."We'll be there in a minute."

"So we're boyfriend and girlfriend? That makes you my first boyfriend." Y/N mumbled, holding the man's hand as they walked."I am? Damn, that's sad. How'd you get stuck with an asshole as your first boyfriend?" He laughed loudly, Y/N assuming his seemingly sporadic behavior was a result of the pill he popped earlier.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sanzu's hand gripped the back of her head as he pushed it down, making the woman bow as he did as well."Hey Mikey." Sanzu said, Y/N sitting up and huffing. He'd hurt her neck if he did something like that again.

"Oh? Your  girlfriend is Y/N?" Mikey hummed, letting out a dry laugh. Y/N looked towards the man as her eyes widened a fraction."Oh hey, Mikey. It's been a while..." Y/N said, waving.

"Y/N is the sister of one of my close friends. Take care of her will you?" Mikey sighed, Sanzu nodding. He had no idea, but now he'd have to be even more careful with her. Either way, he'd get what he wants. He then responded,

"I'll take real good care of her. Right Y/N?"