𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘

❞ Hah yeah, ~ shut the hah~ fuck up

Hah yeah, ~ shut the hah~ fuck up.

Sanzu muttered in pleasure as he gripped the woman's hair harshly."I h-hah~ Fucking h-hate you." She whimpered as she clenched the bedsheets. Y/N eyes locked on the bed below her before he yanked her head up by the hair, making the woman watch him ruin her from the mirror. His pink hair clung to his slightly sweaty skin as his lip was being bit shakily by his rather nice teeth.

His pretty pale body pressed against the woman momentarily with each of his vengeful thrusts, his eyes sober yet drunk on love. His tongue threatened to leave his mouth, his expression making him seem like some sort of sex-deprived maniac. The woman had forced him to go days without it, leaving him horrendously blue-balled.

He wanted to tear her apart with his dick, just itching to hear her pretty little screams and moans of pleasure. He loved it when she begged for him to slow down, or to stop knowing she wanted the opposite of both of those

The woman's mascara stained her cheeks as she let out rough profanities, her womanhood sore already from his pounding. This was the 2nd round after all, and he only seemed to go even harder. The two were both sexually frustrated.

Angry sex at its finest.

He had failed to call her princess as he usually would, instead calling her slut, bitch, and whore. He'd add my to those though.

"Hah fuck! I-I'm close!~" Y/N whimpered, "My slutty cumwhore wants to cum so badly huh?" He questioned lightly, gripping her waist as he swung his hits into her backside. She nodded in pleasure, the man then speaking."That's too fucking bad. Don't cum until I'm close too. Finish before me and We'll do it all over again."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I've given you the roughest fucking you'll probably ever get, yet you're still an innocent ass person- am I doing something wrong?" He muttered, the woman lying on his chest."I-I'm not innocent!" She exclaimed tiredly as he snorted.

"Oh yeah? What's a creampie? You should know this one by heart." He asked, the woman pausing."Uhh... gimme a second-" "Exactly. You're still innocent as hell." He laughed, the woman huffing."I love you princess." He sighed, Y/N glancing at him."Do you really?" She asked, the man letting out a 'tch' in annoyance.

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't you idiot." He retorted, Y/N giving him a small smile."I love you too." She said, Sanzu laughing."What's my name then?" He asked, the girl sighing as she knew what he wanted.

Of course, she wouldn't give that to him and would instead find a way to tease him."Mullet daddy, that's what you want right?" She muttered, giggling as he held a bewildering amused look on his face.

"Did you just call me mullet daddy? What the fuck." He laughed as he kissed her."Call me that shit when we're fucking and I'll throw you across the house." He muttered as he kissed her neck.

She only giggled and laughed as he spoke once again."You're so fucking entertaining. It's like you're begging me to ruin you." He said, the girl laughing a bit. He then spoke,

"Boss is sending me and the Haitani's out of town to handle some business. Wanna come with me? It'll be fun."