𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟

❞ So when are you gonna break up wimme? ❞

So when are you gonna break up wimme?

Y/N asked, looking up at him softly as he held a confused yet disgruntled look on his face."What're you talking about? Why would I break up with you?" He questioned, looking at the woman."You said you drop your hoes once you get bored. You don't seem that into me anymore so I was just thinking-"

"You thought wrong. I got blood on my hands because of you, the only way you're getting off the hook is if I die or some shit. I might even marry you, who knows." He laughed smugly, the girl giving him a small smile. "There you go with that genuine face. Wonder when that's gonna wear off." He chuckled, picking her up as his hands gripped her carefully.

"It's just my face haru..." she muttered, the man kissing the brown woman's neck, letting out a small sigh."It's a face I wanna fuck on." He laughed lowly, the girl getting flustered. Though still, she had that look of confusion he knew way too well.

"I don't wanna mess up your pretty face... but if you wanna give it a go, we can. Just know I don't stop." He suggested, the girl just curious about what exactly he was suggesting."I feel like this is something sexual. I dunno, but let's do it. I like trying new things." She hummed, the man kissing her forehead."I love that about you. Always willing to give me what I want and to try new things."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So it's just head?" Y/N asked, Sanzu laughing."It's head. But better. Come on, don't be shy. You've put it in your mouth plenty of times, so just start me off." He said, the woman doing as she was told. She sucked the tip of his erection softly, the man holding her head with both hands as he pushed himself into her throat.

He began thrusting into her mouth slowly, speeding up slightly as the girls' eyes watered slightly. This is what he meant when he implied fucking her face. He began getting more rough, the girl gagging slightly as she struggled to breathe.

Sanzu simply looked down at her while enjoying the sight of her wet eyes, saliva, and precum dripping from the sides of her mouth as he continued. She tried to pull away, though to no prevail Sanzu kept going.

Her hands held at his legs for stability as a sadistic smile made its way onto his face, her simplistic eyes locking with his as tears fell from them. He'd finish rather quickly if this continued.

He pulled out for a moment, giving the girl a second to catch her breath, but by the time she got her first exhale he continued. The end result would be much more satisfying for him to watch if he left her breathless.

The tip of his erection hit the back of her throat harshly, the man's salty precum brushing against her tongue as she could feel his cock throb inside of her warm cavity."Almost there, princess. You're doing so good for me." He muttered, moving her hair from her face as tears and mascara stained her brown cheeks.

"U-Ugh fuck...." He sighed as he twitched, his warm cum filling her throat and mouth, giving her no choice but to swallow. He pulled away, wiping the corners of her mouth as she simply looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Good job. I'm proud of you for taking that so well. Can't believe you've never done it before." Sanzu said, the girl rolling her eyes."J-Just get me cleaned up, I feel icky." She complained. The man pressed his still hardened cock against her tongue a few times, biting his lip slightly before kissing the shaft.

"How you feel? You know, with your insides drowning in my cum."

"Shut up."

"Woah, don't get all mouth with me princess. I know how to shut you up."