𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘

❞ Go the fuck home, and stop bothering me

Go the fuck home, and stop bothering me.

Sanzu whisper yelled out of the front door of his penthouse as he glanced back."Cmon, I miss it, baby. You telling me you don't miss me? Not even a little?" The woman asked, tucking her silky straight buss down behind her ear."No, I don't miss you or anything that has to do with you. Stop coming over here, you're not welcome." Sanzu spat, trying to close the door though she put her foot in between it and the doorframe.

"Let me come in, we should talk about this decision you're making. You haven't been returning my calls or texts either." She whined in a fake hurt voice, Sanzu urging her back out as he peeked his head out the door."There's nothing to talk about. I have you blocked. I hope that gives you the closure you need. I'm not telling you to leave again, keep it up and you'll leave in pieces," Sanzu said, getting irritated.

"The old you would never hurt me. You know you'd never put your hands on me, baby." The brown skin woman smirked, "You're ran through. Go back to one of your others, not me. I'm off the market." Sanzu huffed, the woman laughing."Ran through? That's not what you were thinking when you-" "Sanzu, who's this?" Y/N asked tiredly, her arms draped around the man as the other woman caught sight of her.

"This is why you don't want me anymore? You could've cut me off for someone better than me, this is a fucking downgrade boo." Celeste spat smugly, Y/N looking towards her."What you're not about to do is-" Sanzu began though Y/N cut him off.

"Is she homeless? Look this isn't a shelter hun. I get you're in desperate need of a shower since you have a whole seafood boil in your panties, but this ain't the place boo." Y/N retorted, still half asleep.

"Get the fuck on, it's 2 am and you're harassing my boyfriend. If you're looking for dick, you're looking in the wrong direction-" "He was with me before you ever came in the picture Ms. gremlin, throw away ass." Celeste laughed.

"Throw away? Don't get it twisted. I'm the girlfriend. You're the old thot that he hit when he wasn't sober, know the difference. If I have to see your face again I'm coming out this door with my fucking gun. Take your worn-out pussy somewhere else." Y/N said in annoyance, shutting the door in her face and locking it as she could hear her curses of anger.

"Why do you have women coming to your apartment?" Y/N asked, Sanzu holding her by her waist."Uh uh, don't touch me-" "Princess, please. She's an old hoe, I didn't even love her. I only linked with her when I was high. It was before we met." Sanzu explained, Y/N still being annoyed.

"Well I don't like how she just showed up on your damn doorstep. That conversation shouldn't have lasted that long, you shoulda slapped her and told her you have a girlfriend." Y/N huffed, pulling away from him."Her dad's a fucking cop, I'm not doing anything to piss her off. I'll be lucky if she doesn't go running to him and snitch about me having drugs." Sanzu explained.

"You know I love you-" "What happened to the Sanzu who doesn't love his hoes? Or the Sanzu who only wanted me for sex?" Y/N asked with a small laugh.

"I'm still the same-" "You killed Ran for giving me flowers." Y/N cut him off. Sanzu paused."...okay maybe I'm a little obsessed with you Princess-" "I knew it!" "Okay but is it a bad thing?!" Sanzu defended himself a Y/N laughed in disbelief. "If I see her here again I'm leaving you. Tired of seeing other women hooked on you and sh-"

"Leaving isn't an option. You leave me then I'll come find you princess. You know how crazy I get without you."