𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦

❞  My boyfriend crazy, he kills people

My boyfriend crazy, he kills people.

Y/N said, Ran then proceeding to twirl her hair which happened to be freshly done."I know, me and him do the same thing." He said, the girl glancing up at him. He held a smooth grin on his face, the girl being enticed by his tired eyes."He's so pretty." She thought to herself, the man laughing a bit."Thank you, never heard that kind of compliment before but I'll take it." He chuckled, the girl getting flustered as she said that out loud.

"So what're you gonna do? We can put this on pause or take it back to my room. Choice is yours, princess." He hummed, Y/N getting stiff." Sanzu calls me princess..." she muttered, the man snickering."Then I'll call you mine." He retorted, gripping her chin softly as he smiled."I won't hurt you, I only intend on loving you tonight if you don't mind." He said softly, Y/N pausing.

"I'm dating Sanzu, you know that right? You know what he'd do to me? You know what he'd do to us both?" Y/N said, Ran on chuckling."That makes it even more fun. He doesn't need to know-"

"But id feel guilty! I can't do it!" Y/N exclaimed, Ran sighing as he kissed her forehead."I'll leave you be then, but just know my offer stands at all times. You deserve better, don't you think?" Ran hummed, leaving the woman's room as she threw herself onto the bed.

Sanzu was out completing a task for Mikey, and Ran happened to stop by, giving the girl nothing but anxiety. Ran was attractive, extremely attractive to the point where she's thought of him more than once, but she could never act on those urges.

After all, she was dating a psychopath. She wouldn't dare test him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You doin okay princess?" Sanzu asked, gesturing her to come sit on his lap as she did so stubbornly."Yeah, I'm good. Why?" Y/N said, the man's hands slipping to her waist."You've been real quiet since I got home." He said, Y/N laughing softly as he kissed her neck."I'm surprised I haven't gotten rid of you yet. Something about you has me addicted." He muttered in her ear, gripping the woman's neck.

"I'm just happy that someone loves me." Y/N said softly, her tone compassionate as he released her."You're such a hopeless romantic. You're dating a drug addict who fucks you like he hates you, not a Prince Charming." He said blankly, the girl pausing.

"How do you know that isn't my idea of a Prince Charming?" She said quietly, Sanzu chuckling as he kissed her forehead."That's cute." He sighed, the girl getting picked up as the man stood up."Come on, let's take a bath." He said, the woman quirking an eyebrow."Can I go first?" She asked, Sanzu then speaking, "Let's take one together."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Stop putting fucking bubbles on my head dumbass," Sanzu grumbled, the woman giggling as she took a picture of the two covered in bubbles. "Look! It came out cute." Y/N said, noticing the two looking like two kids bathing together because they're close."Whatever, get these damn bubbles off me." He huffed, the girl doing as he asked.

"I don't know why you're in such a mean mood." Y/N huffed, the man pulling her into his lap. She felt his now hardened member press again her stomach as he let out a small laugh, knowing she felt him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The man threw the woman onto the bed, her towel falling off of her body as if he'd unwrapped a present. His towel held up around his waist, dropping it eventually as he pulled her closer to her by her legs. He then spoke.

"This hotel Mikey has us staying at is nice. Let's make the most of their comfortable sheets and try not to stain them."