𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗘

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

❞ Sanzu, can you take your belt off? The buckle is hurting me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sanzu, can you take your belt off? The buckle is hurting me.

Y/N asked, sitting in the man's lap facing him. She had tried to adjust and get comfortable but it only seemed to make it worse. Sanzu laughed as he held her waist."I'm not wearing a belt, princess." Sanzu muttered softly in amusement, a laugh escaping his mouth.

The woman paused as he smiled at her smugly, placing the blunt back into his mouth. He puffed out a large bout of smoke, the woman coughing slightly as he sighed. The man's voice was low and slow, making it obvious he was beyond high."When did I take your virginity?" Sanzu asked, pulling her closer to him in his lap. She was now almost on top of his clothed erection.

"Uhh... last week on Tuesday. Why?" Y/N asked quietly, the man taking another puff of his weed."Haha! You kept me satisfied for a week, how surprising!" He laughed, the girl not understanding.

"You always get this stupid ass look on your face when you're confused. It makes you look like a damn idiot... I love it." He hummed, gripping her chin as he kissed her, blowing smoke into her mouth. As soon as he pulled away she let it out, coughing a bit as he chuckled.

"It means I haven't had the need for sex in a week and a couple of days. Get it now, princess?" He asked, taking another hit. Music played from the speaker as if it were background music as the LED lights in the man's room shun red in the darkness."Is that good?" Y/N asked, the man giving her a closed-eyed smile.

"Hell yeah. Glad I got you before another sicko did, because I'm the only one who knows how to treat you. Remember that, princess. No one will ever love you like I do." He said, looking the girl in her eyes as she nodded.

"You're not gonna say it back? Ah, I'm hurt! You broke daddy's heart." He laughed, inhaling as he placed the blunt in his mouth momentarily. "I-I love you too Sanzu- I mean daddy- I mean- you know what I mean." She rambled out, the man laughing at the woman's nervousness.

"You're all nervous princess. Your heart rate went up." He hummed, his two fingers pressed against her neck to check. She did nothing but look away as he chuckled. He had finally smoked the rest of his blunt, the man sighing as he got rid of it. He rolled another, though placed it to the side.

He gripped the woman's sides as he looked up at her, a small smile on his face. "I need you, Y/N." He hummed, the girl having that confused face once again.

He laughed as she spoke," And what're you- well what do you mean... Sanzu?" She asked. He had her light his blunt for him as he took a puff, the man holding her waist with his free hand as he spoke.

"It means, after holding back for a week and some change, I want you screaming for me again."