𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬

❞ I just don't feel cute, Haruchiyo

I just don't feel cute, Haruchiyo.

Y/N muttered, the man kissing her shoulders as he raised an eyebrow."The hell are you talking about?" He questioned, pausing as Y/N spoke."I'm gaining too much weight because all you do is take me on dates. And I see all these other girls being all healthy and attracting the right kind of intention. And I don't really attract attention. I'm kinda Just there." Y/N sighed.

"I take you on dates because you deserve it. And you don't need to attract attention from anyone besides me, but you already do that so you have nothing to worry about." He retorted."Yeah but-" "But nothing. Stop talking. You're giving me a headache spewing all kinds of bullshit like that." He huffed as the woman scoffed."It's not bullshit. It's how I feel Sanzu." She said to him.

"Well fuck how you feel because it's not true. Now hush, because if I hear you talking about being unattractive again I'll make sure to either shut you up or fix this shitty insecurity. Scoff again and I'll do both."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Agh! H-Haru~" Y/N croaked out, the man's hands gripping her waist tightly."Say it." Sanzu muttered, the woman reached back to slow him down though he pinned her hands together.

"Don't fucking grab at me. Say it or I'll stop." He threatened, the girl whimpering." I-I'm not ugly Haruchiyo~" she managed to get out."Good girl. Keep going. Tell daddy how pretty you are." He muttered, his erection throbbing inside of her.

"This is embarrassing-" "Fucking say it, princess." The man speeding up as she moaned uncontrollably, the man getting his wish."

I-I'm so p-pretty Haruchiyo~ I'm pretty~" she whined, her eyes rolling as he slapped her ass before gripping it with his free hand."That's right princess. You're fucking gorgeous." He chuckled lowly, feeling her tighten around him.

His hands roamed her body, groping and worshiping every part of her while all she could really do was moan and beg for more.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The man threw his head back in pleasure, though his hands remained on her waist."Go faster princess." Sanzu muttered , the girl doing as she was told, whimpering slightly as his tip pressed against her g spot, sensitive from having around 3 orgasms already.

Sanzu finished forcing her to sing her own praises, though now he was singing them for her."You're so wet for me. Just begging for me to cum in your pretty pussy." He muttered, the woman feeling flustered.

As she continued riding, his erection slipped out , the man laughing softly as she stroked it a few times."Put it back in for me princess." He let out quietly, the girl doing as she was told, the man's breath hitching."Mmm fuck. Keep going, we're almost done babe." He said , the girl looking down at him with her simple yet somehow still innocent eyes.

"Can we get something to eat after?" She asked softly, slipping up and down on his dick as he let out a low groan."Fuh- hah~ mhm princess we can do whatever you want. I'll even let you roll my blunts for me. Just keep going." He moaned, almost letting out a whimper as she sped up, her head going to the crook of his neck.

"Uh uh, look at me while you ride." He said, forcing her head up as he grabbed her by the neck, choking her slight as they locked eyes." S-Sanzu I'm close~" she muttered, feeling that knot in her stomach tighten as she tried to get as deep as possible, needing to feel the sweet release she craved oh-so heavily. The feeling only the man could make possible.

"H-Hah~" she whimpered, releasing on the man's erection for the 4th time that night, Sanzu forcing her down on his cock more harshly as he was stroked away from his release.

"Fuck Y/N, im-" he began though he was cut off by his release, kissing the woman through this orgasm, moaning into the kiss as his seed filled her warm and tight womanhood, the girl shivering slightly as he hadn't pulled out yet.

The two breathed heavily together, Sanzu wrapping his arms around her as she remained on top of him."Do you believe you're attractive Y/N?" Sanzu asked, the girl glancing up at him tiredly."Mhm. I think I'm pretty. Pretty enough for you-"

"You're pretty enough in general. Now put on some clothes, I said I'd get you food didn't I?"

"Yes sir, can we wear matching stuff? "

"You're so fucking childish- you know what? Sure. Just take it out for us."