𝗪𝗘𝗧

❞ Take it out for me, princess

Take it out for me, princess.

Sanzu said softly, his blunt held tightly between his two fingers. She unzipped the man's pants, his tight boxers begging the woman to release the "present" he had waiting for her. The girl pulled them down, his erection standing at a tall 8 inches and maybe more.

The man pulled on her panties, ripping them in frustration as he tossed them to the side."S-Sanzu! You bought me those as a gift.." "I'll buy you another pair then. Just get on top of me." He groaned, his erection seeming to become much more... visible. It twitched slightly, the woman slipping her red silk fitted dress up a bit.

He held his member, pressing it against the woman's clit as he let out a small moan at the attention. He pressed himself at her entrance, taking a hit of his blunt before speaking, "You're soaking wet princess. Looks like you want this more than I do." The man laughed, pulling her closer to him.

They should be at a meeting right now, that's why they were all dressed up. Sanzu felt that pounding into Y/N was much more important. He slipped into her halfway, groaning a bit as the woman bounced up and down on his member. Her juices coated his member, though she was far from her orgasm.

"Hah~ fuck Y/N. Faster." He muttered, coughing a bit as he blew smoke from his mouth. The blunt hung from his lips as he chuckled, pushing it into hers."Smoke some. Live a little." He chuckled, the woman slowing down to do as he said."Aht Aht, why're you stopping? Learn how to multitask dumbass." He laughed, the girl inhaling and coughing as she let out the smoke. That was the first time she had smoked anything.

She held onto his shoulders as she sped up, biting her lip to refrain from making too much noise. The man gripped her chin, kissing her until his phone began to ring. He huffed, the woman continuing her quick pace."Yes? What do you want?" He asked, the voice saying something which pissed off Sanzu."Ugh! Okay damnit! Give me 30." He spat, hanging up as he tossed his phone.

"Princess, stop for me and fix yourself up." He huffed, the girl holding a confused look." Why? You didn't cum yet..." she asked quietly."How sweet of you to make my pleasure your priority. This is why I love you." He hummed with a stoned smile. He kissed her, then spoke.

"Mikey needs me. Mucho called me, and now he's on my ass." He explained, the girl sitting on his lap, his erection still inside of her."Please Sanzu, can't we keep going a little longer?" She begged, kissing his neck as she slowly slid up and down on his member.

"Y/N no- we need to go~ stop that~" he moaned softly as he let out laughs at the girl's actions. She sighed as she spoke, wanting to convince the man to stay a while longer. What could she use to make him stay?

Because in reality, she didn't want to run into her brother at said meeting."I won't be satisfied until you finish in me. I'm not moving!" She said, crossing her arms as he laughed, twitching in the woman slightly as he spoke.

"I guess we can miss this meeting. Just know you won't be walking for a week. Bratty slut."

And with that, he put the girl onto his bed and got to work... though complaints from their neighbors interrupted them a few times