𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘

❞ You can't just skip meetings

You can't just skip meetings.

Mikey said, Sanzu yawning."I know I know, but I was busy with something." Sanzu explained, Rindo raising an eyebrow."What was so important that you missed an entire meeting yesterday?" Rindo questioned, Sanzu laughing.

"My girlfriend of course. She needed me to be there with her yesterday. I can't just leave a beautiful woman alone at night." Sanzu hummed, Rindo letting out a 'tch' in annoyance.

"I've never met the bitch." Kanji said, Sanzu slamming his head into the wall."Call her a name other than her given one and I'll rip you to shreds." Sanzu snarled, releasing his head as Ran laughed."Our druggie is in love, how sweet." He chuckled, Mucho only sighing.

"Bring her to the next meeting, maybe boss will like her and let her join or some cliché shit." Rindo said, sarcasm lacing his voice though Sanzu was too high to tell: "I will! In fact, I'll bring her to the next meeting. If I see any of you looking too hard I'll crack your head open like a damn egg. Bye-bye!" He hummed, leaving the meeting.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Eh? Sanzu, the hell are you doing with my sister?" Kokonoi asked as Sanzu's eyes widened in shock and excitement. Ran had gone home before the two had come, but maybe it was for the best.

Y/N stood nervously, though Sanzu was acting very differently than her. He laughed as he gripped her waist, then speaking."I brought my girlfriend. It just so happens she's your sister too." He hummed.

"Let go of her. You'll ruin her with all your dirtiness." Kokonoi said, the others watching intently. As Kokonoi reached for her hand, Sanzu quickly jerked back, his hand slipping to her neck and grabbing her waist as her back pressed against his chest.

"Ruin her? Sorry to break it to you, but I already did that. She's far from a virgin. I bend her over and give her all 9 inches every fucking night. Isn't that right princess?" Sanzu asked, Y/N not speaking. She was beyond embarrassed, nor could she possibly speak. This was why she didn't want to go to any gang-related gathering with Sanzu.

"Come on, tell them how daddy handles you," he whispered in her ear to bother her, the woman getting flustered. Sanzu simply laughed and released her, Kokonoi pulling her away from the man.

"I don't want you seeing that sex fiend anymore." Kokonoi said to her."Why? I'm an adult. I should be able to see who I want Koko." She mumbled."Y/N- he's a player. You'll find that out really soon." Kokonoi said, Y/N looking up at him.

"It's not like you're my real brother anyway." She retorted, the man getting irked at her words. Despite her being adopted, she was his sister.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

3 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*

"Sanzu who's calling you?" Y/N asked, the man shrugging as he wrapped his arms around her. The two were both asleep, though the timing woke her up. She reached over the nightstand as she grabbed his phone, then spoke.

"Why's Pizza Hut calling you at 3 am?.."