𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗜𝗡

❞ I'm gonna break you in later

I'm gonna break you in later.

Sanzu said, the woman on his lap as he kissed her continuously. "What does that mean?" Y/N hummed, the man gripping her face as he kissed her again, saliva transferring from the two as they continued.

"It means I'm gonna rearrange your guts to my liking. If you're good I won't handcuff you to the bed." Sanzu chuckled, Y/N not fully getting at what he was saying but carrying along. It felt as if she was sitting on the remote, something hard pressed against her womanhood.

His hand wrapped around her throat as he kissed her hard, his pink hair almost covering his eyes. The woman pressed her hands against his chest, feeling his defined body through his clothes as he huffed.

He stood up, taking the woman by the hand as he began dragging her to his room."I can't take it anymore." He muttered as he picked up the woman. She kissed his neck, the man throwing her onto the bed as he began unbuckling his belt almost in a rush as if he'd explode.

He finally undid the belt, unzipping his pants while slipping down his boxers. His erect member sprung out, Y/N's eyes widening slightly. She had never seen it with her eyes before, as the only time she had touched it was when he had her give him a handjob during a movie.

"A-Am I giving you another handjob?" She asked, Sanzu chuckling as he pulled her towards him by her legs."Mhm, except this time, you'll use that pretty virgin pussy to make me cum. It'll feel good for the both of us." He laughed darkly, Y/N feeling nervous.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"S-Stop fucking screaming~" Sanzu scolded, suppressing his moans as the woman scratched his back." S-Sanzu! Hah~" she moaned and whined as he pounded into her.

He yanked at her hair slightly muttering in her ear."What did I tell you earlier? What name do you use while I'm in you?" He asked intimidatingly, the woman getting flustered.

"D-Daddy~" she muttered, complete embarrassment on her face. She didn't understand this kink of his, but she gave into it due to his demanding."Hahhh~ that's right. Good girl~" He groaned in her ear. Her sensitive core tightened around him, quivering around his member from her previous orgasms.

His hand gripped her neck, breathing heavily in her ear as he let out profanities and other things into her ear." Fuck~ take my cum~ all of it~" he muttered, his seed spilling into the girl as he let out quiet moans. The girl shivered, whimpers exiting her mouth as he kissed her neck.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Why're you all exhausted? We didn't do anything kinky since it's your first time." He yawned, slipping on his boxers as he threw on a shirt."W-We didn't?" She questioned softly, the man laughing."Hell no. But next time, I won't be so gentle with you. I just needed that, so I didn't get the chance to torture you to my liking." He chuckled, the girl covering up with a cover.

"If that was gentle, does that mean you'll kill me once we really get started?"

"Depends. I'm sure you'll be able to handle what I'm going to do to you. If not, I'll help you. You're too perfect to let that body go to waste."