𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗘

❞ Don't worry, they're getting blocked

Don't worry, they're getting blocked.

Sanzu said, blocking the number and deleting it." Why do you have them in your phone anyways? It's not adding up.." she said, a hand on her hip as he grabbed her waist, pulling her onto his body as he kissed her."They're old news. I just got so caught up with you that I forgot to delete their number." He explained, the girl holding an iffy look on her face.

"Mhm, sure." "I'd never lie to you princess. You wanna go through my phone?" He hummed, kissing her neck. She paused, sighing."No, it's fine. But I want the password to it for when I want to." She said, the man laughing. "My password is your name. Open it all you want." He muttered.

His eyes locked on her, almost as if he was undressing her with his eyes."Can I fuck now? I know you feel me, princess.." he whispered to her, Y/N definitely feeling him. His erection pressed against her through his boxers, a case of morning wood."It's 4 am" "If you wanted dick at 4 am I'd do it without question." "I'm mad at you, fix it yourself."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Stop kissing on me." Y/N said, Sanzu grabbing her waist."Cmon, stop being so mad at me. I said sorry and even got rid of contact with her completely." He whined."I'm allowed to be mad at you. Still having her number is treesh behavior." Y/N said, snatching herself away from the man.

He huffed as he kissed her neck desperately, wanting attention from the woman despite her obviously sour mood."Nigga get offa meeee." She scolded, removing him from her as she walked away, the man standing there dejected. He wouldn't last very long like this.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Help me pleaseee! She's mad at me because she found Celeste's number in my phone." Sanzu whined into the phone."Why do you still have her number anyways?" Rindo asked, holding his phone to his ear.

"I forgot about her! She suddenly started calling me last night, and Y/N saw it. She won't touch me, and I can't live like this. I don't wanna dominate her if it feels like she seriously doesn't want it." Sanzu complained.

Rindo sighed, proceeding to give the man advice.

Sanzu then proceeded to kiss up to the woman, taking her out to dinner, buying her what she wanted, and even letting her smoke some of his weed. Though still, she was stubborn...
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Y/N, please. Princess you know you're my only one." Sanzu muttered in her ear as he held her waist from behind, the woman sighing."Stop tryna get in my panties-"

"I'm tryna do more than get in your panties. Keep making me wait like this and see where it gets you." He mumbled, the woman turning around to face him."Oh is that a threat?" She mocked, a hand on her hip. Sanzu then spoke,

"No, it's a promise. And I keep my promises."