||~𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫~||

Phos, a beastkin that resembles a fox, kneels on the ground next to a small goblina girl helping her search for the charms she had made for the leaders of the city

Phos, a beastkin that resembles a fox, kneels on the ground next to a small goblina girl helping her search for the charms she had made for the leaders of the city. "We really don't have time for this," Gobuemon, her companion, says while folding his arms as he watches the two girls search for the charms. 

"Awe come on Gobuemon. Wouldn't you want to be able to give a charm to those you love?" Phos asks as she sways, smiling dreamily at the thought of it.

"For one thing our job is to run security, not track down lost trinkets"

"I just wanted to give them these charms to wish them safe travels. I was supposed to give it to them today before they leave but we've looked everywhere and it's just gone" the girl's lips start to tremble as she feels discouraged. "Hey don't worry. We will find it. I'm a fox lycanthrope. Finding things is what I am good at!" Phos announces and goes back to searching. Moments later she jumps up holding two charms between her fingers into the air "Found it!"

The little goblina cheers, taking the charms and turning to see if she can get to Rimuru and Harumi from where they are. Seeing the massive crowd that packs the town's streets as they all try to see off their leaders her face falls realizing that she can't get through "All that looking for nothing"

"Well don't give up now. We can just take the rooftops!" Phos says quickly grabbing the girl and jumping onto the roofs. 

"Phos wait don't!"

As she lands on the roof she gets a glimpse of the center of the crowd, a voice speaks up startling the two girls.

 "What are you guys up to?"

Phos spins around having not sensed anyone and sees Harumi sitting on the back of Kage, both of them perched on the roof next to them. Harumi leans over the top of Kage's head trying to see what the two girls were looking at before focusing on them with a smile on her face. 

Phos stands stiff as she recognizes the girl from her trip to Eurazania. The nymph may seem practically harmless especially with the friendly aura she gives off but she knew better than that. Harumi Tempest was a very powerful leader and it could be felt from the power that oozes off of her.