||~𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱~||

Harumi makes her way to the front gates Diablo and Guy flanking her

Harumi makes her way to the front gates Diablo and Guy flanking her. 'Castiel what is the state of the elves' souls? What should I expect when I see them?'

'The elves' souls are mostly intact but hold some deep wounds in them. There are few that are debilitating in nature though' Castiel responds and Harumi's form stiffens as she thinks of the horrors the delicate race had to have gone through in that place.

Guy notices the slight change in her aura and looks to Diablo who portrays displeasure through his two toned eyes. Guy could gather enough from his old friend's expression to realize that Harumi was deeply upset with what they were about to face.

As she nears the gates she notices her brother standing there in a verbal battle with the group that supposedly brought the elves to the city. She pays them little heed as she walks past and straight to the group of elven people who stand huddled together.

They looked fine. Clean and well clothed a clear indication that they had been properly taken care of before their trip here. But despite their outward appearances feigning health she could feel the sickness and injuries in their souls.

Enduring the horrors of slavery rarely left the soul unscatehd and from Harumi's experiences dealing with those that had fallen victum to such a monstrous act she knew the feeling well. One of the elven women catches sight of her and breaks down crying as Harumi catches the elf as she flings herself into her arms.

"Harumi-hime" the woman wails allowing her pain to shine through as for the first time in a long time she feels safe.

"Shh It's alright now. You are safe. What is your name?" Harumi whispers as she pets the elfs hair soothingly.

"Raina my mistress" she whimpers and Harumi smiles gently at her.

"Raina. What a beautiful name, Raina. Will you allow me to share in your suffering so that I may relieve you of it?" she asks and hope shimmers in her eyes as she stares up at the nymph. At her nod Harumi leans forward and presses her head to the elves.

'Castiel'

'Understood'

The two of them start glowing as she takes in her hurt soul and renews it with the help of Castiel who runs scans on the soul directing Harumi to where she needs to heal it.