||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢~||

Harumi sits in the room Guy had made up for her leaning back against Kage who lays behind her sleeping on the oversized bed

Harumi sits in the room Guy had made up for her leaning back against Kage who lays behind her sleeping on the oversized bed. As she sits there she couldn't help but think about the white haired woman from before. It had been days since she saw her for the first time and she wasn't able to find out much more about her.

She had caught glimpses of her lurking about the ice palace but she would disappear within a blink of an eye.

Harumi wasn't sure what to do about this but contrary to what Castiel tried to hide she knew what was happening. For some reason that woman who she had created a soul bond with was running away from it and for the life of her Harumi couldn't figure out why. Had she done something to her? She didn't remember ever meeting her before and she was sure if she had that it would be something she couldn't forget.

Huffing Harumi slides off the bed. She had made up her mind. She was going to try and woo Velzard. Now she just had to figure out how exactly to do that. Food seemed like a good place to start. Food was something everyone enjoyed and it was the easiest to obtain. With this in mind Harumi makes her way through the palace as she searches for the kitchen.

As she wanders she spots a familiar demoness walking towards her in the large hallway. "Mizuri!" Harumi shouts, waving at the green haired demoness. Mizuri looks at her and bows "Harumi-sama. Is there something I can do for you?"

"I'm on the hunt for some food. Fruit in particular. Could you help me find some?"

Mizuri nods and swiftly turns heading down the hall. Harumi bounds after her excitedly. Despite the fact that Velzard had steered clear of her, the little nymph really wanted to make her feel better. Mizuri opens another set of giant double doors that lead into a giant kitchen. Harumi watches as the demoness quickly walks around the room and opens drawers cabinets and the pantry leaving everything to be in view for her.

"Was there anything in particular you were wishing to make Harumi-sama?" Mizuri asks and Harumi taps her finger against her lip as she thinks. "I want to make something called Tanghulu. Would you mind helping me Mizuri?" Harumi asks and looks up at the woman with wide pleading eyes.