||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯~||

"This way please" Mizuri says and leads the two siblings into the room where one man sits

"This way please" Mizuri says and leads the two siblings into the room where one man sits. Rimuru takes a seat and looks around realizing there are only enough seats for eleven members. 

'Imouto?' He looks over at her and she steps next to him. 

"I am sorry miss. We don't typically have more than the ten members join us and only one spare was brought" Mizuri explains and Harumi waves her off. 

"It's alright I can take care of that" she says kindly smiling at the demon and glances at the chair Rimuru sits in before waving her hand and creating a chair identical to his.

She sits down at his side and places her hands in her lap. Rimuru stares at the man who looks between the two siblings as Ramiris chats to him. His eyes linger on Harumi longer trying to get a feel for her character as he recognizes she is the one from the reports of a female claiming the nymph title. 

His eyes then glance to the two figures behind her one a wolf with great feathered wings and another a man with a hood.

The only thing visible from him is the long white ponytail that rests against his chest. Both the girl and the man behind her let out no aura making him highly suspicious of the two. 

'This guy is bad news' Rimuru says as he assesses the aura that spills off of him. 

'He is. That, I believe, is Guy the first of the Demon Lords and in an entirely different class of his own' Harumi responds suppressing a shiver as the man's red eyes go back to her. 

'He's trying to access my aura. I suppose the fact I have fully concealed it makes him not only suspicious but interested. Good. If I can keep his interest I may just make it out of here' she thinks to herself remembering what Diablo had told her about the man and how he takes special interest in powerful people.

More figures start to flood into the room and one by one the demon lords enter and take their seats around the giant table. Each one emits a huge aura that makes Harumi nervous.

Then walks in Frey and Harumi notices the shift in Rimuru's person. Her eyes look over to her brother and she sees him basically drooling. 

'That must be Demon Lord Frey. All I can say is Wow. She's got an aura about her alright'