||~𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢~||

"Gazel!" Harumi squeals as she flies through the ornate reception hall

"Gazel!" Harumi squeals as she flies through the ornate reception hall. The king of Dwargon looks up at his name and a smile graces his face as he lets out a jubilant laugh at the excited nymph girl rushing at him.

"Harumi-hime! Hello!" he shouts and the nymph girl barrels into him, her arms wrapping around his broad chest.

"I didn't think you would come! How did you convince your council to let you out?" Harumi asks as she pulls back, staring up at the large dwarf.

The man chuckles and pats her head as she sits on the tatami mat beside him "It was quite the difficult battle little one. Let me tell you all about it" Gazel says and jumps into fabricating a daring battle against his council members about how he wished to come to the festival himself. Harumi, despite knowing it was a heavily exaggerated story, listens with wide shining eyes, imagining every word that comes from his mouth in vivid detail.

Most of the other guests stare over at the two as they wanted to know exactly who had the luxury of calling the famous dwarven king with such familiarity especially when the man was known for his high esteem and thoughts on proper nobility etiquette.

Many stared in awe as they realized it was the infamous nymph queen that the entire land was in uproar about. Those who came to Tempest tried to catch a glimpse of the illusive girl wanting to see what a forest nymph looked like.

Tales of the old species had risen in popularity when the rumors of their return had hit the masses and though there was no shortage of those who speculated on what one may look like to finally see their true form in person was a bragging right on its own. It also made things more intriguing if not dangerously fueled that the last forest nymph also happened to be a demon lord alongside her brother of the same title.

Those in attendance were left in a state of both awe and fear at the sight of Harumi Tempest and it only stirred more desire within the populace.

As those still gaze upon the happy little nymph the doors open and an intense aura floods the dining room making people pale at its intensity. Those who were brave enough turn slowly to the door as Guy walks inside a smirk adorning his face as he feels the tense atmosphere caused by his presence.