||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔴𝔬~||

Everyone attending the meeting sits in a gazebo out in one of Harumi's many parks as Shuna introduces everyone

Everyone attending the meeting sits in a gazebo out in one of Harumi's many parks as Shuna introduces everyone. Harumi sits on a bench between Veldora who sits and reads Manga and Acatae who writes in a journal. Benimaru and Diablo stand behind the three Benimaru's keen eyes stay trained on Veldora and Acatae in case they start to bicker again. 

Harumi listens to Rimuru as he retells the story of their reincarnation and life up until this point again so everyone can understand the situation. Benimaru's hand tightens on Harumi's shoulder as the part where she was taken comes up and Harumi reaches up, setting her hand on his trying to sooth him. 

Acatae and Veldora also become agitated when they hear this part catching everyone's attention. Harumi sighs and sends a soothing wave over them trying to make sure they stay quiet through the story. 

"This is how the Falmuth army became my sacrifice. And as a result I awoke as a Demon lord" Rimuru tells them and looks up his eyes staring at every person there "Now. What I have just told you is the truth. But the story we make public will be very different. At least on my part."

"Different how? And why?" Benimaru asks, staring at the male ruler.

"When one reaches out his hand in friendship, but it's covered in blood, no one would take it. If Rimuru hopes to make a nation where man and monster may live in harmony then he must extend a clean hand or fear will dash his plans. The same would be the same if we place the blame on his followers. Harumi has a bit more leeway with this situation. If she were the one to have killed all those men then it would be understandable since the humans did the same thing to the nymphs of old. They just wouldn't have succeeded this time around. Fear would still be a factor but with the legacy of King Acatae it would be seen as normal behaviour towards one who threatens the forest and those under a nymph's protection" Gazel tells everyone and all eyes glance over to the two royal nymphs.

Harumi smiles at them while Acatae scoffs at the Dwarven King's announcement. "That's true. I should have and would have killed them all thousands of years ago" Acatae grunts as Harumi's elbow slams into his side. 

"That doesn't help" she mutters deadpanning at him. Acatae smirks at her annoyance and Gazel clears his throat before continuing. 

"However, if the stormdragon did it. That is another matter. His very existence is a legend and his actions only bring about misery"