||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢~||

'Raphael, where is my Aniki?' Harumi thinks as she looks around their shared office

'Raphael, where is my Aniki?' Harumi thinks as she looks around their shared office. The soft morning light streams through the windows basking the warm woods making up the furniture of the room in a golden glow.

'He is currently hungover in his room. Would you like me to get him for you Harumi-hime?'

Harumi furrows her eyes at the response but shakes her head 'no need bother him Raphael'

Harumi blows a strand of hair out of her face and glances at the paperwork that had been piling up on the desk. Since the start of the festival yesterday neither she nor Rimuru had the time to sit down and complete any work. It seemed that even a day ignoring it put them behind schedule.

Cracking her knuckles she sits down at the desk and looks over the documents. It was standard stuff; requests for aid. Requests for trading agreements from a few small settlements. All of it was easy enough but something caught her eye. A small letter from a foreign nation. Tucking it away for later she focuses on the small stuff first writing responses and looking over maps and documents of production.

A knock breaks the quiet atmosphere and she looks up to see Mjollmile peeking into the room through the cracked door. "Harumi-hime please forgive me for bothering you"

Harumi smiles brightly at the man and beacons him in "You're not a bother at all Mjollmile-san. What did you need?"

The man steps in and makes his way over to her desk handing her a paper "I have the total earnings of your stall for the festival's first day. I wanted to know what you wished to do with the funds and if there was anything you wanted to change with the stalls contents"

Harumi stares at the paper with wide eyes as she sees the large sum of money her stall had made. When everyone was planning the shops that would be open during the festival Mjollmile had privately suggested that she sell some of her crafts. He had mentioned it would be good for the nation to give out things handmade by its queen and it looks like he had been right if the sheer amount of money it had made on only the first day was any indication.

"Mjollmile-san how..." Harumi trails off look up at him in shock.

The older man smiles at her seemingly pleased with her reaction "your stall has been very lucrative Harumi-san. Your items are a big hit and it seems everyone wants something the queen of the forest has made"