||~𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢~||

"Aniki, are we there yet?" Harumi questions as she leans back against Diablo's chest while they both sit on Kage's back

"Aniki, are we there yet?" Harumi questions as she leans back against Diablo's chest while they both sit on Kage's back. Rimuru looks over at her and raises an eye at her bored look. "We will be there soon, Imouto. Hopefully when we do arrive Benimaru and Souei will have had everything set up for us" Rimuru says from where he sits atop Ranga with Shuna, Shion and Soka behind him.

"I just hope Veldora and Acatae both behave and don't destroy the place before we get there" Rimuru mutters under his breath.

Harumi's eyes widen with excitement as they break through the treeline and sparkling blue water comes into view. "Aniki! Aniki! Look, it's the lake!" Harumi bounces up and down pointing to the horizon. "I see it. Let's go Ranga!" Rimuru shouts, making both Ranga and Kage take off running towards the water.

As their paws hit the sandy embankment Harumi jumps off of Kage and tackles the first person she sees which happens to be Souei. She collides with the unsuspecting blue haired Oni and he grunts as he scrambles to grab her "Souei!" She happily squeals and snuggles into him. Souei pats her head, looking down at her while she giggles at his attention.

"Rimuru-sama the tents have been set up!" Gobta shouts from where he stands in front of one of the tents. "Alright then we should change into our swimsuits!" Rimuru cheers excited for the day's activities.

Harumi goes into the tent with the girls and while they are getting dressed she pulls out her own swimsuit and blanches. 'It sure is pretty but it's kinda small' she thinks before shrugging and putting it on. She looks at the swimsuit and twists her form side to side 'well at least it covers everything that would be there if I had it'

She walks towards the tents flaps and hears the three girls happy laughter and she peeks her head out of the flaps holding the fabric over her. She watches as Gobta tries to get Shion to wear the swimsuit that was made for Rimuru since he rejected it.

"No Gobta. There would be too much hanging out if she were to wear it!" Rimuru tells him and Gobta shoots him a glare. "Those with no boobs have no say!"

Harumi freezes looking down at her chest that's flat as well 'are boobs that important? Should I have them?'

"Those with no boobs are unimportant! Their opinions don't matter!" Gobta keeps spouting and this makes Harumi's eye twitch. She appears in front of Gobta and before he can realize what is about to happen Harumi's foot comes into contact with his chest and he goes flying out into the water.