17) Dreams... and Victories...

BB's POV

"Today is the day. The day I tell Raven how I feel. And maybe even kiss her," I said as I made a kissy face to myself in the mirror.

I picked up the flowers I got for Raven and then headed out my door to go to her room.

Robin saw me along the way and gave me a thumbs up.

I got to Raven's door and hid the flowers behind my back. I knocked. She opened the door slightly.

"Can I help you?" She asked in a monotone voice.

"Raven? You're amazing and beautiful. You're everything to me. And... well... I've liked you for a long time," I admitted to her.

"Yah you're a good friend too. Now can I get back to my meditation now?"

"Oh uh... no I didn't mean it like that. I meant like more than a friend. Raven... I'm in love with you," I said as I held out the flowers.

She took them in her hand.

"Omg really?! I love you too!"

"Really!??"

"No. Now get out of my face," she said plainly as she threw the flowers at me and slammed her door.

Tears formed in my eyes, making my vision blurry. I closed my eyes in defeat.

When I opened them, I was laying in my bed.

I woke up to sunlight peaking through my curtains.

"It was all a dream... but it felt so real. What if she doesn't like me?" I whispered to myself.

There was a knock on my door.

"Please don't be Raven..."

I opened the door to see Robin standing in front of me.

"We are all going out for breakfast. Wanna come?" He asked.

"Sure, I replied," still kinda shaken up from the dream.

"Are you ok Beastboy?"

"Yah I'm fine. Just didn't sleep well last night," I responded sadly.

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said.

He started to walk away but turned around.

"Oh and 5 days left!" He whispered so the others wouldn't hear.

I shut my door and rested my head against it.

"Ughh this sucks dude!"

I got ready to go and then headed to the common room where the others were.

"There he is. Took him long enough," Cyborg said with his arms crossed.

I looked over at Raven, who was talking to Starfire. She wasn't wearing her uniform.

Instead she had a black lacy crop top with high waisted black shorts. Her hair was pulled back into a bun and she had light makeup on. She was stunning.