20) Now... and Forever...

This is the last chapter!!🥺 thank you for all your love and support. I'll miss writing in this book, especially because it's my first story, but that means that I get to release my new story! As Raven says,

"I guess in the end, there really is no end. Just new beginnings,"

(*COUGH* also check out my other BBRAE books *COUGH*😏)

Ps. I just realized that I started this book in June of 2019... now here we are 2 1/2 years and a pandemic later. That's crazy🤭

~~~

Raven's POV

I woke up in Beastboy's arms, feeling the love radiate off of him.

It's moments like those where I'm so thankful to be an empath.

I ran my fingers through Beastboy's messy hair. He looked so cute. I saw a slight smile creep up on his face. I kissed him softly and snuggled back up against him.

He squeezed me super tight and kissed my neck.

"Good morning sleepy head," I whispered in his ear.

"Morning, Rae."

"I need to go out now before Robin gets suspicious. It's already pretty late," I said.

I tried to get up, but Beastboy pulled me back down.

"What are you talking about? It's only 7 am!"

"I wake up at 6, Garfield."

"Ughhh that's too early. But it's worth it if I get to sleep with you, sexy" he replied with a wink.

I hit my forehead with my palm.

"1, Ew. Don't ever call me that again. And 2, Don't get used to this. You snore."

"Heyyyy! That's not nice,"

"It's just the truth," I said as I went to my closet to pick out clothes.

"Are you going to change in here?" He asked with a wink.

I rolled my eyes.

"You wish."

I opened a portal to his room.

"Out. Now."

"But your bed is so comfffyyyyy," he groaned.

I folded my arms.

"Just because we are dating doesn't mean I won't throw you out the window as hard as I can, Garfield. Don't push your luck."

His eyes lit up.

"We are dating?"

"Well Yah. If you want to at least."

He pumped his fist.

"Yes!! I finally did it!"