2) Pain... and Panic...

*7 am*

The crime alert. Robin called all of the communicators... except for Starfire's. She already knew... I wonder why. All of the titans gathered into the living room. Beastboy came in yawning, and Raven did too. It was clear neither of them got much sleep the night before. As they entered, beastboy looked over at Raven and waved. All he received back was an angry stare. He sighed and hung his head down before looking back up at the screen. Live security camera footage showed plasmus wrecking downtown.

"Ok, titans. Looks like plas-" Robin started. He was cut off shortly by Beastboy.

"Aw, man! Not the Icecream store!!" Beastboy cried.

The other titans glared at him. He scratched his head awkwardly and apologized. Robin continued.

"We need to hurry downtown. He's in a crowded area. It looks like a lot of people are stuck and in danger. Raven and Starfire, this time, we need you both to secure all of the people, make sure they're not injured, and bring them to safety. Cyborg and Beastboy, you guys will follow my lead and take down Plasmus. TITANS GO!"

The titans all rushed into battle. Starfire was flying and holding cyborg, Robin was on his motorcycle, and Beastboy (in the form of a hawk) and Raven were flying solo.

They arrived just in time. Plasmus had two citizens in his hands. And one was a child.

"We're going to give you one chance to end this the easy way Plasmus... unless you need us to show you the hard way," Robin warned.

Plasmus responded by screeching loudly. The titans winced at the ear-piercing sound.

"Man, someone woke up on the wrong side of their radioactive bed," Beastboy joked.

The other titans didn't think it was funny though. Instead, they began to attack. Cyborg sent a blast to Plasmus, causing him to let go of the people in his hands from pain. Raven and Starfire were ready to catch them. They made sure that they weren't hurt, and then brought them to safety. Starfire brought the child to her mother, who was anxiously waiting. Their reunion was sweet and adorable. Starfire and Raven turned back into battle.

"What a sweet little bumgorf!" Starfire chimed happily.

"I'm just glad we were able to bring her back safely to her canorfkah," Raven added with a wink.

Raven and Starfire had been hanging out a lot recently. They often meditate together, and Starfire has taught Raven some simple tamaranian words and phrases.

Plasmus looked up and saw the girls coming. He immediately stopped what he was doing. He completely ignored the boys, even though they were still fighting and hurting him. He just started walking towards the girls. Then he started running. The boys tried to stop him, but he smacked them back, and they hit a wall. He was headed straight for the girls, and he was a force to be reckoned with. The girls looked up and saw him coming. They started to stop him, but it was too late. He picked them up then threw them in the ground. They hit hard and were nearly knocked unconscious. The boys got back up and started running towards them.

"What does he want from them? Why isn't he fighting all of us?" Robin asked in a panicking manor.

"I don't know, but I'm not going to let him get away from this!" Cyborg yelled.