8) In Your Arms... and Feels💕

*Beastboy's POV*

They're going to make me see her tomorrow. I'm going to have to face her. Talk to her... hear the truth... Hear that she hates me.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Robin approached me.

"Hey! You know how crazy things are around here. As a leader I'm needed, and the rest of the team needs sleep. That means I need you to go down to the hospital overnight with Raven. There is a couch in the room that pulls out to be a bed. You will sleep there. Just make sure you-" Robin started.

Then I cut him off.

"Wait. No. Hold on. I can't. I uh... I'm not feeling well," I lied.

Uh oh. Robin looked at me with a big smirk on his face. I guess I don't lie well when I'm scared.

"Well it's a good thing that you'll be in a hospital then. Maybe while you're there, you can get checked too." Robin said with his arms folded.

"Fine. I'll go. But I don't think that she will be particularly thrilled." I told him.

"I've already told her. She's ok with it. Just be nice, honest, loving, and gentle. Everything will be ok." Robin responded.

"Honest? What am I supposed to say? Hey Raven! Sorry that we fought! It's just because I'm madly in love with you and I struggle with being over protective! Is that what you want me to say??" I asked in a mean tone.

Robin's jaw dropped. He was just staring at me. That's when I realized that I had just confessed to him that I am madly in love with Raven. Great. More humiliation.

I sighed and buried my face in my hands.

"Now do you see the issue?" I asked.

"I see your situation, but I don't see an issue. Look. I didn't want to say anything, but I think you should know that Raven definitely doesn't hate you. She thinks of you as a best friend. Seriously." He told me reassuringly.

"So she only thinks of me as a friend?" I asked, more upset than before.

"I've already said too much. I just wanted you to go into the hospital with kindness and confidence. Acting scared or awkward will only make things weird. Now go." Robin told me.

I quickly packed up the stuff that I needed into a backpack, put it on, said goodnight to everyone, then transformed and flew to the hospital. I guess it's now or never. Time to hear the truth.

————————————————————————
*At the hospital*

(still BB's POV)

I stood before the door. Then I took a big shaky breath, and knocked softly. I waited for Raven's response.

"Come in," she said in a gentle and quiet tone. Her voice was angelic.

I walked into the room and smiled at her. She smiled back brightly. Man. Even in a hospital bed just out of a coma she was ridiculously beautiful. How was it that I was so nervous, but yet I always feel safe and ok when I am with her?