11) Terra... and Slade...

Hi! Sorry again that it took so long to update.  I am going to try my hardest to update regularly. College is kicking my butt. Starting to regret going to a hard college😂 Anyways... Enjoy!!

*BB's POV*

Saying goodbye to Raven was one of the hardest things I've ever done. Feeling her hand go limp in mine and her smile fading to a blank expression made me burst out into tears.

We all cried together.

Memories of our time together still haunted my mind, making me feel depressed and alone. I feared that I would never see that side of Raven again.

It had been less than a day without her, but my heart ached for her. Longed for her touch.

As soon as Raven went back into her coma, we went back on Terra watch.

Terra was the LAST person I wanted to talk about, see, or hear. She hated Raven and had called her some awful names. Oh, and also the fact that she had tried to KILL Raven. However, it did made me happy to know that Terra had the "money" and was about to give it to Slade, unknowing that the money is fake.

Plus, it would be satisfying to see Slade hate Terra and force her to work as his slave.

*Later that day*
*Titan's POV*

We all watched in anticipation as Terra's tracker moved closer and closer to Slade's base.

Her tracker stopped.

This was it.

We were all hoping and praying that Slade would notice that the money is fake on the spot.

We really didn't need Slade and Terra to team up again.

Cyborg turned up the volume of the listener.

*Terra's POV*

I stepped out of the car with the bag of money in my hand. A proud smile slipped onto my face.

I opened the door to the building and walked through the hall. Eventually I got to Slade. He was sitting on a tall and magnificent chair, resembling one of what a king would have. I rolled my eyes.

When he spoke up, his creepy voice echoed powerfully throughout the room.

"That better be my money" Slade said in a greedy tone.

"It is." I responded as I gave the bag to him.

He opened it, picking some of it up, and smiled.

"Very good." He told me.

*Teen Titans POV*

Did he really not notice that the money was fake??

He's Slade! How could he not know?

Our plan seemed to be ruined.

That's when Slade's creepy voice spoke up once more.

*Back to Terra's POV*

Slade picked up one of the bills and held it to the light, examining it. 

"Come on. You know that I'm not dumb enough to give you fake money!" I told him.

He squinted his eyes at the money. Then they widened greatly. His teeth clenched together and an angry expression showed on his face.

He crumbled up the bill and tossed it at me.

"FOOLISH GIRL!" He yelled.

"YOU THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD FOOL ME??" He said, yelling even louder.

"Wait what? What do you mean?" I asked, very confused.

"This money is fake! It's useless, fake, ugly, and trash. Just like you." He snapped.

"No way. The money isn't fake. It can't be" I said as I panicked frantically.

"This is no time for you to be arguing back with me you ugly worthless speck of dust." He said.

Panic completely took over as tears filled my eyes.

"Please. I'll do anything. I didn't know. I swear. It wasn't my fault. I can get the money. Just give me a few more days. Please. I'm begging you." I said as I dropped to my knees.

"Take her away!" Slade commanded as slaves came over and took me hostage.

I started crying again.

"Shut up." Slade scowled at me.

"The more you cry the worse things are for you." One of the slaves warned.

"NOOOOOOO!" I yelled as I was dragged to the basement.

*The Titan's POV*

"NOOOOOOO!" Terra yelled. We all cringed and turned the volume off. We almost felt guilty. Almost.

Well, I guess that takes care of Terra for now.

We heard footsteps.

We turned as someone approached us.

Dr Jamie.

"Hello titans! I have a very exciting and important update on Raven...