5) Threats... and Plans...

On the monitor was a blue dot. Terra. Cyborg turned up the microphone. Terra was in her car singing. They all cringed. She was so bad.

"She sounds like a dying goose!" Cyborg joked.

They all started dying laughing.

The blue dot began to move faster and faster towards the outskirts of town.

"Where is she going?" Starfire questioned.

They watched as the blue dot kept moving and moving until.... it stopped. The titans looked down at the location

"No..." they all said in unison.

"Slade's hideout." Robin said, gritting his teeth.

Cyborg turned up the microphone again, and they all listened carefully.

They heard her footsteps echo down a hallway. Then she opened creaky doors.

"Hey I'm back!" Terra yelled.

Then they heard him. HIM.

"There's no need to yell dear. I'm right here." Slade said.

"How is the girl's condition? Is she gone?" He added.

"No, but she appears to be in a coma. No telling how long she will be in it. But she's not dead. Our plan failed."

The titans all looked up at each other in shock. Their plan?? What was their plan? Raven's injury was because of them? Their anger grew and grew.

"I fail to see how that is my problem. Plasmus did as he was forc- I mean... instructed to do. That was our deal, Terra." Slade said calmly.

"No! The deal was that she would die!" Terra yelled back.

She kinda sounded like a toddler throwing a tantrum. The titans could hear Slade sigh loudly in the background.

"Fine. I can guarantee her death but it will cost you more."

Slade's voice made the titans get chills. What a horrible sound it was. Robin's fists balled up in anger.

"It's a deal." Terra responded.

"But you haven't even heard my price yet, dear."

There was a silence for a moment before Terra spoke up.

"How much?"

"$7,000." Slade responded.

"That's way too much!" Terra argued.

"Then I guess the girl will live on and continue to terrorize your mind..." Slade taunted.

"Fine. $7,000."

"Very good. But don't forget our agreement, dear Terra."

"Yes. I will get the $37,000 to you before the end of the week." Terra said with a hint of fear in her voice.

"Or else...?" Slade asked

Terra sighed.

"Or else I'll be forced to be your servant for 50 years..." Terra responded quietly and fearfully.

"Yes... good..." Slade said.

"And don't think that you will get to go out and run errands or battle the titans for me. There would be no need for you to go outside anymore. I would have more... important things for you to do down in the basement. And I don't believe that you would like the chores that come along with being my sla- I mean servant. Don't forget that sweet Terra."

"I won't. I'll get the money. You can trust that. Terra said.

The titans all looked up at each other with anger. They were interrupted by a voice.

"Heya!" A voice said.

The titans all turned around. It was Bee, alongside the rest of titans east. Robin had called titans east to come over and help protect the city for them while they were all at the hospital. It had been a while since they had seen each other, so it was nice to catch up.

Bee went over and kissed Cyborg.

"I missed you sparky" she teased.

"I missed you too." Cyborg replied as he pulled her in for a hug. Beastboy looked over and then hung his head down. It made him miss Raven. It made him think of what life would be like if he got lucky enough to be with her. But that was silly thinking. He snapped out of it when a hand was placed on his shoulder. Beastboy looked up. It was Aqualad.

"Hey man. How are you doing?" He asked.

"Been better, I guess. Thanks for asking." Beastboy responded.

"No problem." Aqualad responded.

"Hola amigos!" Mas y menos yelled as they ran down the hallway. They almost tripped a nurse. Cyborg laughed, then went up and high-fived them. Next, speedy walked up to Robin.

"I'm really sorry dude. I know how close you are to Raven. I feel awful." Speedy said.

"It sucks, but she's strong. I don't doubt her abilities for even a second." Robin responded.

The group all got together. Robin explained what they heard on the recording. They came up with a plan...

Beastboy would call over Terra and have her come to the hospital and she would "accidentally" overhear a conversation about how the titans have $40,000 hidden in a warehouse 2 blocks down.  However, all of the money in that bag is fake. Hopefully Terra wouldn't notice that it's fake because she would be in a rush. The police will be waiting to arrest her outside after she steals the money and put her in maximum security prison (again.)

————————————————————————
*Author note*

Sorry for the short chapter. I have the next one coming out today or tomorrow. Things are about to get good. 😉❤️ Thanks for reading queens💕