-Lingerie drawer.

AN: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS!!!

|~|~|~|~|~|

I begrudgingly walked behind Leonardo

I begrudgingly walked behind Leonardo. His steps were calm and collected, as he passed the threshold into the office. I entered the room, spinning around to face the oak doors. I inhaled deeply, gathering my composure before taking my seat by my father.

Behind my 'relaxed' body was great trepidation. Would Leonardo really make me abide by those rules? I don't think he would- would he?

As much as I loathed Leonardo. I was scared of him, of what he could do to me. Would he be like my father? I shuddered at the thought.

The level of faith in my fiancé is outstanding.

My father cleared his throat. "Well, now that you have returned we can discuss the living situation. The Moretti's lived in Italy.Please don't take me away from my brothers. "Antonio and I feel it would be beneficial, Mara, if you moved in with Leonardo. Immediately." My eyes widened in shock. Leonardo, spluttering his scotch he had been sipping on. Haha, choke.

"Father you failed to mention this to me." Leonardo spoke up, a hint of annoyance lacing his tone.

Daddy issues, you and me both buddy.

"I don't have to discuss everything with you son, you are just a boy." Antonio replying monotonously. Leonardo scoffed quietly. "Mara, if you could start packing your things and leave the men to talk, that would be appreciated." The irritating voice of my father snapping me out of my daze. I was thinking about throwing the nearest item at Leonardo's face.

I grumbled every curse word under the sun as I headed for the door, my eyes glancing to Antonio. Who's eyes were staring directly as my ass. Fucking pervert. I slipped out the door quietly and headed to my room.

|~|~|~|~|~|

I entered my beloved bedroom. The neutral colours being my favourite factor. It was where I felt most safe and at ease when not around my brothers.

 It was where I felt most safe and at ease when not around my brothers