-Escape.

An: sorry this chapter is quite late, I had a horrible writers block and I had no idea what to write for this chapter lol

Happy Halloween!!! 🎃👻👻

Anyway, enjoy <3

|~|~|~|~|~|

I decided today was the day for some exploration considering I had kept myself cooped up in my room for the last week

I had explored the vast majority of the house accidentally, due to taking a lot of wrong turns on the way to the living room yesterday.

I slipped out a back door I had located yesterday and began my new career as Dora the Explorer. Armed guards were littered all over the area, they didn't seem alarmed that I was outside so I presumed I was in the clear to wander the estate.

The back of the estate was more elegant than the front. A small forest of trees had been planted at the back for what appeared to be some time due to their height.

A lengthy section of grass was in front of the oak trees before a large patio and pool were situated closest to the house.

I made my way down the patio towards the trees, I could see in my peripheral that two guards had begun to trail behind me.

A large wall surrounded the whole estate that I was positive it shouldn't be to hard to scale.

Why not make the guards' life a little more entertaining?

I slipped the flimsy slides I had on my feet off and placed them on the last step before I could feel the soft patter of rain on my skin.

I began my lengthy walk to the bottom of the garden, creating attention from the guards as they watched me cautiously.

Why is this man's garden so fucking huge?

Leonardo's pissed of tone caught my attention. "Mara what are you doing out in the rain?" He yelled from the safety of a door. I gave him the finger and continued on my way towards the wall.

"Cazzo Mara." (Fuck) I could hear him yell. I turned my head to see him walking down the patio, the rain beginning to soak his suit.

How is he walking that fast-

I spun around and began to sprint towards the wall, my hair flying behind me in a soaking mess.

I wasn't trying to escape, I just wanted to spice Leonardo's life up.

I shrieked in excitement as I reached the trees and began to dart around them before I came to a halt in front of the stone structure.