-Jealousy.

AN: heyaaa!
How the fuck do people make covers for their story's- it's so difficult. 😭
Somebody make me one please SOS🗿

Enjoy <33

|~|~|~|~|~|

Mario shut the door behind us, the creaking echoing down the vacant halls

Mario shut the door behind us, the creaking echoing down the vacant halls. He said he would walk me back to my room. Even with guards surrounding the perimeter and guarding the halls it felt eerily quiet.

The slamming of a door disrupted the silence and footsteps grew nearer. Leonardo rounded the corner, his jacket abandoned and his white shirt rolled up to his elbows, intricate art decorated his skin.

There was an unidentifiable emotion dancing in his eyes as he approached, his fists clenched in what I presumed to be anger.

He stopped abruptly in front of me. "You fucking flirting with fiancé now, huh?!" He snapped, his eyes darting to a frightened Mario beside me. Any traces of our previous argument a few hours before was quickly forgotten.

"No sir I-" before Mario could plead his case any further he had been slammed up against the wall, Leonardo's hands wrapped tightly around his throat. "You think you have a chance? Talking to her behind my back?" He cocked his head to the side, watching him intently. What I recognised to be rage and jealousy flickered in his eyes.

"Leonardo let him go!" I snapped.

He brushed off my request with a simple scoff. I saw his hands wrapping around Mario's throat tighter, strangled gasps escaped him as he desperately clawed for air. "Dont you dare ever talk to her again without my permission." Before I could react his fist met with his cheek, Mario's face snapping to the side abruptly.

This man whore.

I stood on one foot awkwardly before abandoning one crutch to the floor. I wrapped both hands around the spare one and hit it straight towards the back of his knees, repeatedly.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

He released Mario and spun around to face me. Mario crumpled to the ground, gasping for air. A gash was visible on his cheekbone probably due to Leonardo's rings.

"Dont you fucking touch him again. He didn't do shit." I grumbled, my crutch still raised in the air ready for attack.

"You're my wife, you belong to m-" I cut him off. "I dare you to finish that sentence, Leonardo."

He brushed his hand through his hair, his anger didn't appear to be dissipating. "Go take a fucking walk Leonardo." I snapped. "Fuck you Mara." He muttered as he walked off. I lowered my crutch before picking up the other one and hopping over to Mario.

"Hey, you alright?" I questioned him. He looked up warily, before clearing his throat. "I'm fine." He got to his feet. "Come on let's get that cleaned up."

He nodded his head before following behind me. Once we reached the infirmary he pushed the door open for me before following through. I pointed to the bed and began searching through cabinets for supplies.

Once I had successfully grabbed everything I made my way back to the bed where Mario was sitting. "I'm not sure boss would like this-" I scoffed. "His problem, not mine, I'll talk to him later."

I used the bobbin on my wrist to tie my hair into a pony tail before washing my hands and grabbed some disinfectant wipes. "You look like you know what you're doing." Mario chuckled softly. "I have three brothers." I smiled as I thought of them.

"What are they like?" He questioned, his voice was slightly hoarse as I began to dab his cheek with the wipe. "Well, Santiago is my twin. He's a bit of an idiot sometimes- well, all the time but I love him all the same."

I grabbed another wipe before continuing. "My older brother Emilio is the tech guy of the house, he's definitely an introvert but can be scary when he needs to be." I laughed.

"My eldest brother Lucas, he's nice but he's quite busy with the mafia and helping my father a lot of the time."

I chucked the wipes in the bin before opening the plaster box, shock evident on my face. I pulled out a plaster with pictures of the Disney princesses on them.

Definitely not what I was expecting.

I held it up to Mario. "Wha-" He laughed softly at my confusion as he looked at it. "Miss Isabella bought them to try 'spice up our life' and convince us to be feminists." Mario replied as he used air quotes.

I raised an eyebrow at him as I smirked. "Are you a feminist Mario?" "Yes, Miss Isabella bullied me into it but it's fine. I didn't mind." He smiled.

Suspicious.

I placed the plaster over his cheek before asking. "Anything going on with you and Bella?" I grinned cheekily. He looked like a deer in headlights. "No- of course not. She's my boss' sister." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Hmmm."

"I'm not sure about your neck. Your throat might be a bit sore for the next few days but I think it should be ok."

"Thanks Mara."

"Anytime."

He left the infirmary as I cleaned up the remaining supplies and put them away.

|~|~|~|~|~|

AN: I love Mario the feminist.

Total word count: 1346

Mara hitting Leo with her crutch 👇