-⚠️Important update!!⚠️please read!!

AN: so I have decided on something lol.

As I've been writing the book so far I have felt a bit under pressure to produce a new idea for a chapter and then to have a chapter written, daily.

It's quite exhausting and time consuming writing a chapter of 1500+ words everyday. It's reduced my time that I can read other books and do day to day stuff. It's also drastically affecting my sleep schedule. I can be up until 4-5am sometimes finishing off a chapter and then editing it so you guys have a new one everyday. (I know it's my fault that I am staying awake that long but I feel like I have to have a new chapter everyday or people will loose interest in my book.)

I love writing this book and it's exciting and different and possibly one of the most challenging things I've ever set myself. I'm determined to finish this book but I've decided that I'm not going to force myself to write a new chapter everyday because people might be expecting one.

I'm going to write when I feel like I want to and when I'm up for it. Realistically, if I'm just writing a chapter everyday, no thoughts or emotion will be put into the book because I'm not taking the time to divulge into my characters life.

This will honestly just ruin my book and make it less enjoyable so I'm going to take my time with this and not rush it. :))

I don't want to ruin my love for writing or put myself under anymore stress because honestly, that is not what I need right now.

Please don't give up on my book after reading this! I have lots and lots of surprises and plot twists planned for this book and I CANT WAIT to write about them but I have to form the relationships between the characters and so on.

I have the biggest plot twists planned and I'm SO EXCITED.

While writing this my appreciation for authors has gone up DRAMATICALLY I cant even explain it to you. The amount of work people put in to produce a new chapter everyday is astronomical.

As always thank you for all your continued love and support. It means the world to me. <33

If you actually read all this and made it to the end, I salute you solider.