-I might stab you in the balls.

An: HELLO MY LOVES!

enjoy <33

|~|~|~|~|~|

"Mara!" I jolted awake slamming my fist into something hard

"Mara!" I jolted awake slamming my fist into something hard. My eyes shot open and I saw a groaning Giovanni clutching a now bleeding nose. "Jesus fuck, don't scare me like that." "Noted." I snorted. I looked around now realising the car was stationary, outside a mansion.

I clambered out after Giovanni, my eyes taking in the beautiful architecture. Holy fuck. The Moretti estate was larger than my home. Trees lined the driveway that seemed to go on for miles. Guards were stationed at different spots around the estate.

"Bigger than your house, no? Leonardo's irritating voice whispered into my ear. Cocky bastard. "Your house is average, keep trying though." I patted his shoulder reassuringly.

I muttered incoherent profanities under my breath as I followed Leonardo into the house. I fucking hate him. The guards lowered their heads and opened the door, allowing the four of us to enter.

The foyer was large, but not to big so it felt empty. The tapping off heels echoed through the house, soon enough a woman rounded the corner. She was grinning widely.

I looked from her, to Leonardo, back to the mysterious woman. Oh yeah, I forgot he has a sister. Isabella looked very similar to Leonardo. She had bright green eyes and striking black hair. She was about average height, despite being older than I was.

She squealed in delight. "Oh, Leo you didn't tell me how gorgeous she was!" She bounded over to me embracing me in a hug that was surely breaking my ribs, i hesitantly wrapped my arms around her lower torso not wanting me be rude. "Bella, I think you might be crushing her." Gio spoke up, watching the awkward interaction. She pulled away from me abruptly, her eyes scanning my body in worry. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" I cut her off with a small smile. "It's fine."

Leonardo began walking away from us, he spun around. "You. Follow." "Somebody's on their man period." I grumbled, sending a gentle smile to Gio and Isabella before trudging behind Leonardo. I made eye contact with Antonio, a feeling of uncertainty swirled in my stomach.

I don't think I can trust him enough to ever be in a room with him, alone.

He smirked at me, his eyes raking down my body then back up again, blatantly checking me out.

I sent him the finger, his gaze hardening to one of rage.

He can suck it.

By the time I was finished with the interactions Leonardo was halfway up the stairs. I hurriedly followed him, not in the mood to get lost on day one.

I practically slammed into Leonardo's back when he came to a sudden halt outside a door, then opening it before entering , I followed him. "This is your room, my room is across the hall down to the right, if you have any problems please don't bother me, as I do not care" He swiftly left, slamming the door behind him.