-I've got you.

An: hello my lovelies <33

⚠️⚠️TW: this chapter has a scene of attempted sexual assault so just be warned⚠️⚠️

I wrote this whole chapter in the wrong pov so I had to redo it 😀🔫

Enjoy <3

|~|~|~|~|~|

"Is this nearly over yet?" I groaned

"Is this nearly over yet?" I groaned. I stole a glance at Leonardo's watch, my jaw almost dropping at how little time had passed. A few people had left the wedding early, I wouldn't blame them but unfortunately the majority had stayed.

I watched as elderly people danced around with their sweethearts, oblivious to the world around them. These big mob mosses carefree and calm while they spun around the ballroom holding the love of their life like they are fragile, like they would slip through the cracks of mortality without a moments notice.

I looked to my right to see Bella passed out on the table with exhaustion, her head resting on her folded arms as she slept rather loudly, her obnoxious snores drowned out by the music. I moved her bouquet that was left on the table so that it was placed in front of her, blocking her from the congregations view or worse her father. I looked around to spot him but to my delight he had disappeared, probably working in his office which he spends cooped up in a lot of the time.

I shuffled my chair backwards and attempted to get out of it with my dress, Leonardo looked up to me in question. "I'm going to the bathroom." I pointed towards the door. He looked at me, an eyebrow raised. "And how do you plan to use the bathroom in your dress?" I scoffed. "I am a woman of many talents." "Mhmmm." He hummed as he took a sip of his drink.

I awkwardly made my way down the ballroom, trying to avoid any people who wanted to talk, dragging my dress tirelessly, it's constant weight becoming a hassle.

I eventually made it to the door and slipped out quietly and began making my way down the hall, my heels echoing in the deafening silence as I did. Surprisingly much of the volume from the ballroom had been drowned out, only a faint echo could be heard.

After a tedious journey to the bathroom I finally made it and went in. Albeit it was a difficult situation with my dress I finally finished up. Truth be told I could have ask Bella for help but she was very busy napping.

I washed my hands and then exited the bathroom into the hall, the faint music from the ballroom creeping back into my ears. I halted abruptly when I saw Leonardo's dad leaning against the wall, in my path. He was watching me like a predator, like I was his prey.

Uneasiness churned through my stomach as I began to make my way back to the wedding, back to Leonardo. I passed by Antonio, relief flickering through me before I felt a strong grip wrap around my wrist.