-Surgery.

An: HELLO MY LOVELIES <33

I can't even begin to express my gratitude towards you all. I've gained 3K reads in one day and I can't believe it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your love, comments, lovely private messages, reads and support. This has been a dream come true and I hope you enjoy all the twists and turns I have planned for this book.

THANK YOU FOR MOTHER FUCKING 16K

Credits to my lovely friend graceyn who made the cover for me <33 kalop51a

Credits to my lovely friend graceyn who made the cover for me <33   kalop51a

I hope you enjoy <33

|~|~|~|~|~|

Dante laid her gently on the bed with careful hands almost as if he would break her, similar to a porcelain doll

Dante laid her gently on the bed with careful hands almost as if he would break her, similar to a porcelain doll. She groaned as her shoulder hit the bed, her face contorting in an understandable grimace of pain. Pierre, two surgeons and a few nurses we kept around at all times scattered out of their safe room frantically and gathered around us.

I sat down in the chair next to her bed. Albeit, it wasn't the most convenient place to sit amongst the chaos, I had to make sure they did their job right.

That they took care of her right.

The nurses began to swarm me like flies, attempting to stick an IV in my arm. I looked at them in confusion then towards my wife who lay still, too still on the bed, eyes shut, her uneven rasping breaths being my only indicator that she was alive.

"What the fuck are you doing?!Help her! She needs it more than me!" I snapped.

One of the nurses shuffled forwards towards me, her body language conveying fear. "We are supposed to help you first. You are our Don. We're not supposed to treat...her until you are examined first." She looked down at Mara, disdain evident in her voice when she did.

I pointed towards her pale frame, my voice harsh. "And she is your Donna who is bleeding out so help her before I fucking shoot your brains out, sí?"

She looked taken aback by my outburst before silently scurrying over to the other side of the bed. I watched as one of the nurses used shears to cut her hoodie up the centre, pulling it to the side to give her better access to the wound, leaving her in nothing more than a sports bra.