-Secrets.

An: HI MY LOVES <3

I MISSED YOU ALL <333

I've decided to change the book title to 'My Sinner' because it had the same name as another wattpad book with 1 million+ reads so I didn't want people getting confused LMAO

Also, I was going to apologise for taking a break but then I remembered that this is my book and I don't owe anybody anything 💪😏

Enjoy <3

|~|~|~|~|~|

"You really need to up your security man, look how easy grandad Russian and his little crew got in the house

"You really need to up your security man, look how easy grandad Russian and his little crew got in the house. I mean you're fucked, no, wait, I mean we're fucked if he decides to come back with more people." I said, lying down on the couch, wincing slightly as I applied a bit too much pressure on my shoulder.

Leo had called Dante, Gio and I to his office to have a meeting regarding the attack. It was only this morning that both Leo and I were released from the infirmary and as soon as he was cleared to go he was already calling the meeting.

So here I was lying on the couch, now regretting my decision not to bring my blanket I had bought the other day.

I turned my head awkwardly so I could look at Leonardo because I was hearing him shuffling around. "What ya doin?" I questioned.

He was sifting through papers that were scattered hazardously across his desk. "Trying to sort out paperwork, can you shut up for five fucking seconds. You're like a whiney little child that can't function without somebody's attention." He snapped.

Ouch.

"Oh I'm sorry I fucking questioned what you're doing because you look like you're going to loose your shit if you don't find a scrap of paper. Don't be such a dick. Hopefully you find some divorce papers amongst that fucking mess that you caused!" I scoffed, turning back to look at the door in hopes Dante or Gio would save me from this grumpy man child.

He sighed, from the reflection of the glass cabinet adjacent to him I could see him run his hands through his hair before resting his head in the palms of his hands.

"Sorry, I- I didn't mean to snap at you it's just...Nikolai was so close, so goddam close to taking you away and I just-." He trailed off, running his hands through his hair again.

"And I know that isn't an excuse for my behaviour but I'm just quite stressed out right now. I'm sorry."

In any other circumstance I would have snapped at him but after his reasoning, even though he was a dick I don't think he really meant it, so I tried to lighten the mood a little.

"Hmmm. You plead not guilty, let me talk to the jury. One moment please." I held my hand up in the air, effectively silencing him from anything else he might have had to say.

After a few seconds I answered him. "I have discussed matters with the jury and they find you...guilty, nah I'm fucking with you. Not guilty. You're forgiven dickhead, but if you talk to me like that again I'll castrate you."